Scrambled eggs

Y/n P.o.v
*wakes up and goes to Alastors room and knocks *

Alastor: "Yes nephew?"

Y/n: "Can we hang out and walk to the meeting together?"

Alastor: "Sure thing come in" *brings y/n inside *

Y/n: *goes to the corner and starts scrolling through his phone and looks at the murdered exterminator angel *.....*eyes widened * that doesn't look like my kill...... so another overlord? I must find out who did it..... they might be in danger from the angel's....... *spaced out until he sees alastor with the eggs * hm........

Alastor: "Let's go!"

Y/n: "Alright" *follows alastor to the meeting and gets annoyed by the egg bois*

Zestial: "Hello alastor"

Alastor: "Hi"

Y/n: *looks at zestial and eyes widened* gramps!

Zestial: *gives headpats to y/n* "Hello child ready for today's meeting?"

Y/n: "I suppose so even though no one is expecting me due to me missing too much and people thinking I'm dead"

Zestial: "I assure you everyone will be surprised"

Y/n: "I still don't like attention........"

Zestial: "Don't worry It won't be that bad"

Y/n: "Alright if you say so......" *goes to the elevator and goes to the meeting room *

-meeting room-

Y/n: *goes to sit *

Carmine: "welcome back nothing less" *looks at y/n * !!! *drops everything and runs to infront of the Y/n *

Y/n: "H-hi ms. carmine"

Carmine: *examines y/n* "Is it really you?"

Y/n: "There's a copy of me running about?"

Carmine: *laughs* "Of course not" *pets his head * "glad to have you back with us"

Y/n: what's with people petting my head? "Don't worry about it ma'am I'll start to work with you as soon as possible "

Carmine: "I'll wait for that resume now with the meeting" *goes as canon *

Velvette: *kicks the door open *

Y/n: *notices she's alone and whispers to zestial and alastor* "She's planning to be a problem"

Zestial and alastor: "Noted"

Y/n: *stays silent until velvette throws a head at the table *...... *looks at velvette*

Velvette: "We found this at the dumps after the recent extermination. If these angels can be killed then the game have changed" *notices y/n * "S-sir"

Y/n: ......*stays silent *

Velvette: " a-anyways we can take the fight to them, me and the boys have already made a fool proof plan"

Zestial: "It wouldn't be right if I let my collegues to go to war with little proof, if you do it might be foolish"

Velvette: "Proof? Its a dead angel thats pretty definitive. Are you going blind?-"

Y/n: "Do we even know if it was us that killed them? If we go to war blind all of hell might die"

Zestial: "Making this unreasonable "

Velvette: *looks at Carmine and goes to zestial* "Oh I get it gramps is too pussy to fight so I guess there's no point right?"

Y/n: *clenches fist*

Velvette: *goes to zestial * "Whats wrong senile? Your to weak for a power grab?"

Y/n: "I don't care anymore!"

Velvette: !?

Y/n: *appears infront of Velvette and was about to decay her * "First you insultos us, then carmine...... now grsmps!?"

Velvette: "H-hold on-"

Y/n: *grabs her phone and distinigrates the phone do she wouldn't contact any outside help *

Velvette: *in fear *

Y/n: "Sometimes you should shut up and as I said before........ the angel's are the least of your concerns"...... *about to grab her neck *

Carmine: "Y/n please........"

Y/n: .....*looks at Carmine *

Carmine: "Relax no need for a murder ok? Destroying her phone is enough"

Y/n: *calms down * "Sorry ma'am..... *sits back down *

Alastor: "Damn it that was entertaining"

Carmine: "meeting is over"

-everyone leaves but Carmine, her daughters, and y/n-

Y/n: ....*looking down shamefully*

Carmine: *puts a hand on y/n's shoulder* "Its ok don't stress ok?"

Y/n: *nods *

Carmine: "Now how about the resume? Who am i kidding? Just come by tomorrow"

Y/n: "r-really?"

Carmine: "Yes no go get some sleep"

Y/n: *looks at Carmine * "I know this I'd out of nowhere but........ I killed some too......"

Carmine: *shocked*

Y/n: "I know but I'll see you soon good night........" *goes home *

Carmine: I might need to keep a close eye on you........

T.b.c
I know that I wasn't putting the musicals and there's a big reason  for it its because I don't want to put the music that why I substitute with extra depth in character