radio zabilo gwiwzde wideo

Y/n p.o.v

*wakes up and gets a notification of a overlord meeting on his phone* oh?....... I haven't been in one for a while I guess I should go *yawns and gets another notification* the 3 V's want to see me? What do they want? Whatever I just run by uncle al to ask him about it *walks to alastors room and knocks * "Hey uncle al, I sort of have a problem....... well, not really a problem, I just need your input....."

Alastor: *Answers the door* "Oh hello! How is the hellish evening treating you?"

Y/n: "Well....... it could've been better have you seen the notification for a meeting?"

Alastor: "That I did see what about it?"

Y/n: "We'll I also got a notification from the 3 v's saying they requested a meeting with me and honestly I don't want to go but they been pestering me and I-"

Alastor: "Well if I were to say anything.  Go and tell them to buzz off but if they continue.......... Don't hold back make hell remember who you are you've been off the grid for a while people think you are dead. Prove them wrong"

Y/n: "Ok thank you Uncle Al tell the drunk Husk of a cat that I'll be back soon"*walks off*

Alastor: *chuckles* "Will do"

-At the 3 v's hq-

Velvet: !!! *calls everyone * "Hey we have company! The 2nd fallen have arrived at our doorsteps"

Vox: "What!? I thought he was dead I thought his email was a joke"

Valentino: "What are you waiting for? Let him in!"

Velvet: "I will!" *runs to the door and opened it* "S-sorry for the hold up-"

Y/n: "I don't really care how long it took I am not impatient. Let's just get this over with my sister still needs help with some work"

Velvet: "Very well follow me" *takes him to the meeting room *

Y/n: .... *sits on the chair and looks at everyone as they stare at him in disbelief * "So what is it about? Chop chop."

Valentino: "sorry its just that we didn't believe that you were alive"

Y/n: "I know that was sort of the goal but now seeing how hell is currently I should had never left"

Vox: "I see..... well I am sure you heard of the hotel-"

Y/n: "Yes what about it?"

Vox: "Well you should also know that it is run by lucifer bra-"

Y/n: "Talk shit about her and not only will I leave but I'll just tear this place apart with you in it"

Vox: "M-my bad sir but may I ask why you are defensive of her?"

Y/n: "She's my sister. Is that all?"

Vox: "No we just thought that it would be better for everyone that she drops this project-"

Y/n: "I disagree....... this project has to work if people want to live the extermination that the angels gave. This is a war. And if anyone disagrees, I will kill them myself."

Valentino: "We do apologize. For the harm and things but we do need 2 beings that live there. One being angel dust and alastor-"

Y/n: "Sorry but I will not help in that regard. If you want them go get them but if you damage the hotel or my sister....... the angels will be the least of your concerns..... am I clear?"

The 3 v's: "Yes sir"

Y/n: "Very well any questions?"

Velvet: "Are you single babe-"

Y/n: ...."Every girl I've been with dissapointed me greatly the offer is open but not to everyone and not to anyone at this table. Goodbye" *leaves and goes back to the hotel to see pentious * .....*grabs pentous by the neck * why are you here?"

Pentious: "W-what?"

Charlie: "Y/n stop he's a guest....."

Y/n: "Doubt"

Pentious: "F-fine vox sent me here to spy"

Everyone:......

Y/n: ....."Take your watch off and take the camera and throw it away and we will give you another chance. Bye" *throws him to the floor and leaves to the shack*

Alastor: "Ah Y/n how are you?"

Y/n: "I'm good uncle al but the 3 v's are exhausting.  And vox sent a spy that failed horribly his watch still works. So use it"

Alastor: *chuckles* "Thank you I'll go use it now *goes to the watch*

Y/n: *hangs with Husk playing uno for the rest of the day*

Husk: "What happened with the fiance?"*plays a card*

Y/n: "bitch in disguse" *plays a card*

Husk: "You have terrible luck"

Y/n: "Yea......."

Husk:"Don't give up tho someone will be there. Just keep looking who knows. Maybe she'll find you"

Y/n: *chuckles * "oh uncle husk if only"

T.B.C