Overture

Y/n P.O.V

*helping Husk with the cleaning the glass and watches the commericial alastor made and see vaggie upset at Alastor * "Uncle al........."

Alastor:" Yes Prefatory nephew?"

Y/n: "I know you don't believe in the demons going to heaven bullshit but would it hurt to help a little? I mean charlie is my sister even though we aren't blood related its my duty to watch and support her. And help her with everything so can you please....... at least try to help?"

Alastor: "Hm...... very well I will give them a camera to help as long as I don't watch TV"

Y/n: "Very well....." *gets a call from lucifer * I'll be right back *leaves and answers the call* "Yes?"

Lucifer: "Hey there! How are you?"

Y/n: "I'm good so far you? And also I know this call isn't a check up"

Lucifer: "I'm good and oh dear I should've never taught you to be this smart...... anyways I was going to meet with adam today and tbh I don't want to go due to his annoying nature so I wanted charlie to go but I don't want her hurt so I want you to go. Is that ok for you?"

Y/n: "Sure thing I'll go with. But really? Adam?"

Lucifer: "Yes I know it was about the execution"

Y/n: "I guess so. Alright call you soon." *hands up* "Charlie let's go before we are late"

Charlie: "Ok!"

Y/n:"Vags watch over everyone" *leaves with charlie to meet adam* "hey can you handle going in for a few minutes I still need to call off work"

Charlie: "Ok but come quick" *goes to the meeting room*

Y/n: ......"Texts blitz that he isn't going to work and comes in and sees Lute and adam berating charlie*

Lute: "Angels don't make mistakes"

Charlie: "You really believed that? "

Y/n: "Sorry who the fuck do you think you are?"

Lute and adam: *stares in shock and immediately backs away*

Y/n: "Stay away from my sister......"

Lute: !*immediately looks at charlie and back at y/n*

Y/n: "I really don't care what you believe and your lucky your not here adam and you....." *looks at Lute* "I expected better from you"

Lute: "I can explain-"

Y/n: "You told charlie in simple words that she is insignificant. I'm not that fucking stupid and to be honest I'm tired of pretending" *takes the ring and throws it to the sky *

Lute: !!! *tears up*

Adam: "You little bitch!- *gets hit by the ring with a force of a train*

Y/n: "None of you are safe from me. Keep that in mind. I will wait you in six months..."

Charlie: "H-hey y/n chill out ok it's not that bad"

Y/n: "You sure?"

Charlie: "Yes I'm sure they did nothing wrong"

Y/n: "Ok well times up let's go" *leaves with charlie*

Lute: "Wait y-"

Y/n: "Stay with dick master over there"*flips her off and goes back to the hotel and sees them at the couch and started listening about the new commercial and smiles * "anyways time for bed see you guys later! Bye"

Everyone: "Bye"

Y/n: *goes to sleep thinking of what to do with the new extermination date*

T.b.c