Oops

Y/n P.O.V

Alastor: "Child...... please just tell me where we're you????"

Y/n: "If I tell you would you promise not to tell father........ or uncle stolas?........ or go rain hell?"

Alastor: "You have my word......."

Y/n: .....*tears up a bit *" Heaven........... I was in heaven...... and it sucks because it didn't take me dying and Gods word to take me there......"

Alastor: "Oh? How did you get there?"

Y/n: "A love craved woman who randomly kidnapped me and is now my wife..... she defended me from Gabriel and others........ She was made fun of.........."

Alastor: "Was she a angel?"

Y/n: "A executioner at that"

Alastor: ...... *pets him * "I can't be mad at you but I want you to realize....... you are held to be important not only by your father but by me too and everyone else here now another question "

Y/n: "Yes uncle al??"

Alastor: "Why do you act stupid?"

Y/n: *looks down and voice changes* "So you realized? How long?......."

Alastor: "I raised you and taught you everything I know but acting was never your strong suit also you needed to be thinking if you somehow knew that she was a executioner "

Y/n: *chuckles* "I guess your right......."

Alastor: "Now answer me"

Y/n: "I just......... don't want to be used" *tears up again* "I want to be loved by me alone not my actions"

Alastor: *hugs him* "Then be yourself not someone you aren't also do you like this angel?- "

Y/n: "Her name is Lute........"

Alastor: " Do you like this Lute?"

Y/n: "Idk......... so far she's being nicer then loona even though she's grieving for my lost of emotions for her"

Alastor: "You can't just stop loving them and maybe soon she will realize her mistakes"

Y/n: "I'll wait till then even if it's a eternity"

Alastor: "Alright now asmodeus has a job for you"

Y/n: "Oz???? The person who said my feelings are shit and that I'll be a worthless piece of shit if I go into my feelings?"

Alastor: "I'm not asking you to forgive him I'm asking you to hear him out he had a change of heart"

Y/n: "Alright well......... as long as he pays me it shouldn't matter see you soon Uncle al "

Alastor: "Bye Child"

Y/n: *teleports to Oz* "You wanted to talk???"

Ozzie: "The mighty son of Lucifer I'm so glad that you made it-"

Y/n: "I love the enthusiasm but I don't think the job you want me to do can wait"

Ozzie: "Your right...... you see my partner- Work partner is kidnapped and I need your help to getting him back"

Y/n: "I see........ send me the location and I'll see what I Can do"

Ozzie: "Really just like that!? No question or nothing? "

Y/n: "Listen I can move on I may not forget what you said but I can forgive and forget so act like it never happened"

Ozzie: "Ok? We'll here is the location now this bitch sent his lackey to do paper work"

Y/n: *Sees stolas* "Hi uncle stolas!!!"

Stolas: *hugs y/n*" I am so glad your ok but your engaged!?"

Y/n: "Yes and I promise you that she is a angel now see you soon" *teleports away to the site area*

-scene change-

Y/n: *Sees fizz singing while blitz is trying to escape* ....... Hm.....*grabs a knife and throws a rock to get everyone's attention* "Oi bitch babies I bet your parents were late abortions!"

Crimson and striker: !?

Crimson:*points at him* "Kill him!"

Fizz: *looks at blitz *

Blitz:*gives a thumbs up *

Y/n: *looks at the crew and smiles* "Checkmate" *stabs one of the crews on the neck and steals his gun to shoot the rest and runs to striker and jumps to try to punch him *

Striker: ! *does a backward barrel roll*

Y/n: *punches she ground and leaves a crack* "Come on little rodent bitch rat its one to one I can't leave it to a tie! Put them hands up and fight back!"

Crimson: "You bitch! *goes to shoot him*

Y/n: *flips him over and stomps his head knocking him out * what do you say *death glares striker* partner?

Striker: *swings rope and tries to throw it at him *

Y/n: *cuts the rope and goes to slash him*

Striker: *blocks* "This is the change you usually wait to get attacked now you are offensive.  What changed your wolf bitch gave you a reality check?"

Y/n: "No your mom promised me great head if I win" *kicks him away*

Striker:*flips and lands* "Oh so you got jokes-"

Y/n: *puts hand out and throws him away slamming him against the wall* "Stop talking I told you I want the smoke!"

Stiker: *flies away but stabs knife to the ground to catch himself but quickly lets go of it when he sees a knife heading to his hand*

Y/n: "Good you dodged it was getting to easy"

Striker: "Grrr...." *launches him self and goes to punch him*

Y/n:*slams him to the ground with telekinesis* "weak....... for years I let people run over me and beat me.......... I didn't heal myself due to thee fact I wanted to feel normal..... I faught for a girl but then I thought of something better......Now I fight for life........ To get out of the hospital bed. I'm never letting a creature of your caliber fucking touch me again never to break me like people used to before. You will suffer like how I suffered!*kicks him throught the wall and goes to pummel his face through the ground*

Blitz: "Woah chill out" *grabs his arm* "what did he do?"

Y/n:"Simple.... he fucked with stolas and injured him greatly........ so I'm removing him from hell......."

Blitz: "That's enough lets go home....... you've been out way too long......... come back"

Y/n: "For a night and I'm only walking you back home........ I have to stay with charlie at her hotel"

Blitz: "Ok......"

Striker: *runs away*

Y/n: *Tries to throw a knife at him but it misses * "DAMNIT HE GOT AWAY FUCK!"

Blitz: "Chill out there's always a next time. It's time to go home"

Y/n: "Ok"

-At a distance-

Lute: ..... *keeps a close eye on Y/n* "I will see you soon......"

-T.B.C-