Ozzies part 2

Y/n pov
*Walking to ozzie's and sees blitz getting kicked out* boss?......*Sees him arguing with the guards and was about to intervene but sees him go in with stolas* interesting........ *goes and tries to go in*

Guard 1:"Now who do we got here? The imp overlord? Simon is it?

Guard 2:*laughs a bit*

Y/n: "Problem?........"

Guard 1: "Actually yes. We don't see your name anywhere in this list so I guess that means that you aren't invited.  So scram"

Guard 2: "Yea puny bitch cuck"

Y/n: *A little pissed* "Give me a reason on why I shouldn't kill you here and now. Don't you dare say I won't. I won't hesitate on killing you. I don't care if I get caught.  You are far beneath me. So I'll ask again.  Do we have a problem?" *releases 4% of aura*

Guards 1 & 2:*fall down* "We are so sorry sir you can come in!"*begs for mercy*

Y/n: "cuck"*kicks guards 1 head knocking him out*...... Why not.....*steals his walkie talkie and walks in* "Time to find a seat........"
Mox: "Oh hey Simon! Come sit!"

Y/n: "Oh hey!"*sits next to them* how convenient

Mox: "Hey nice seeing you here!"

Y/n: "Same could be said to you Mox! How are ya both?"

Millie: We are doing well thanks for asking.  What are ya doing here?

Y/n: I used to work here just wanted to see how it standing after I left(If only they knew)

Blitz pov
*stalking them* Simon? What is he doing here?

Stolas: Simon? Here!?*is confused* why?

Blitz: Idk that's what I'm trying to figure out

3rd person

Fizzaroli: *appears and greets everyone until he gets disturbed*....."get that guy away from me"

Y/n:....*Tries to calm himself down* damnit. Loona why do you always dissappear when I need you?. Is it because of plot?*Sees everyone * verosika? Of course she's here...

Mox:"You good?"

Y/n: "Mhm just missing someone"

Mille: "Loona huh?"
Y/n:*blushes* "Shush!"

Mille:*chuckles* "Hey she isn't here you know?"

Y/n: "That may be true..... But people here might know her"

Millie: "But they don't know you"
Y/n:".....True....."

Mox:*gets called*

Y/n: "ooooh? You got this mox! I believe in you!"

Mox: "Thanks! I won't take long" *goes on stage and everything goes as canon until blitz is starting to get roasted*

Y/n: "OI back the fuck off! You say his love life is shit but what about yours? You can't even find one person who loves you without fear"*aims gun at verosika forcing her to back off*

Asmodeus: "Oh? Look who it is! The overlord of a ring that isn't even known to the public. The emberessment is talking against us but we don't talk about that right? Every girl you love leaves you because your nothing but a pussy! Stfu"

Y/n:.....*looks at Asmodeus * "care to repeat that? Must I remind you that you are a prince of a ring no one gives a shit about? Sit back down"
Asmodeus: "Shut up must I remind you who is above who?"

Y/n:"...... I dare you. Actually I double dare you bitch! "

Blitz: "where is this energy coming from?"

Asmodeus:*goes to attack*

Y/n:*Has Flashback but remembers what alastor said*.......*grabs his fist and stabs his shoulder and kicks his knee making him kneel* "Should've listened" *kicks him across the room, knocking him out* "bitch....... I wanted to do that for so long........"*looks at fizz* "want some too?"

Fizzaroli:*Hurry's to Asmodeus *

Y/n: *gives mox the guitar * "I think you were singing mox"

Mox: "thanks! Your the best" *takes the guitar and continues to sing*

Y/n:*smiles*........ I did it.........

*Everything continues as canon but this time blitz takes y/n to his house*

Y/n: "Thanks boss"

Blitz: "Call me blitz. Stay here for the night. Loona is out probably partying she going to be back later but take a shower and change. Loona took some of your clothes"

Y/n:....... Ok?......... "Right away sir-I mean blitz"*does as told and ends up by force to sleep on loona's bed but when he touches the wall he sees memories specifically loonas and he quickly runs away*

T.B.C