Truth seekers part 2

Y/N P.O.V
Well it's been a few hours but I still don't know if we did a job well done I sort of passed out...... but the portal opened up I was about to walk in until blitz yell "CLOSE THE PORTAL" I quickly look back while the portal closes and see a net but I quickly dodged..... I see mox unconscious so I quickly ran to him and blitz but we both get shot with tranquilizers..... I see blitz fall asleep and I passed out....... again........

-With the girls-
Mille: *starts punching the wall where the portal was and cries* "shit shit shit!"*goes on knees and groans* Shit!
Loona: "You ok there?"
Millie: What are you doing just sitting there!? The boys are in trouble!
Loona: You think your the only one suffering!? Y/n is captured too im freaking out too ok!?
Millie: Open the portal up again!
Loona: -insert loona's explanation here-
Mille:*pulls her in* open the portal! NOW!
Loona: *turns human and opens the portal after grabbing a bag*
Millie: *grabs axe and goes through it with loona and falls on her knees* their gone!
Loona: *picks her up and smells the air* I got their scent! *runs with millie on her back* let's save the dumbass twins and Y/N

-Back with the boys-
Y/N's P.O.V
I woke up in a chair but this time I woke up in my human form...... I look at the glass and start to slowly panic

(Yes I know I know it's fanart of another character but hey it's from pinteres)

Blitz: yo snap out of it you good? You starting to panic a lot. I don't see why you are freaking out it's a small room-
*looks at you* OH WHAT THE FUCK GOD DAMN YOUR HO-
Y/N: *calms down* oh hey blitz........ thanks I guess
Mox: *starts to wake up*
Agent 0: finally awake huh? Took you long a while
Blitz: hey shit bag it takes more then just darts to put me down. I had alot of those from the collage I dropped out of and I also been strapped on a battery-
Agent 2 and 0:*starts interrogation*
Y/n: s......s.....Shut UP! *the lights flicker*
Agent 1: you! Human! You can turn into a demon to! Which side are you on!? Are you demon or are you Human!
Y/n: I'm more human then your pathetic excuse of agents!
Agent 1: why you-

Agent 0: wait! Don't lose your temper with these creatures

Blitz: "look we just woke up from a very nasty shock and I'm still feeling fucking woozy so imma request you fetch us some coffee before we get into this I mean everyone gets coffee in shitty movies with scenes like this am I right?"

Y/N: correct

Blitz: I want something iced bitch!

Mox? Simon?

Y/n:...... Hot chocolate with cream......

Mox: *enter his cuppiciono scene*

Agent 1: "ENOUGH!"

Y/n:" who are you to yell? We are demons......."

Agent 1: we aren't giving you coffee!

Y/n: "sadness I bet that's what you wife said when you asked for forgiveness for being a shit eating husband!"

Blitz: wow. I was gaining some massive douch chills from you two. Congrats

Agent 0:" if we have to we will use our various torture methods to get answers from you viled beasts"

Y/n: "which type of torture dumbass?....... verbal or physical?"

Mox:" Physical seems counter productive. We will probably tell you things so you can stop the pain and you have no way to tell if it was true or not"

Y/n: "or we might be into it and then there's a whole other problem for you dick heads to worry about"

Agent 1: what do you mean by that?
Blitz: oh he's stupid? I can work with stupid Daddy likey dummy~
Mox: *laughs* good one sir!