Circus

(This is going to be a made up chapter based on Y/n past before and in the first few weeks when he was in hell. I thought that this could be a good idea)

Y/n pov
*Is seen with multiple cuts as a human*

Y/n: "You might be asking how I got here....... We'll let's cut back in the day this occurred. A year before the day. The day I went to hell...."

-In his highschool front yard-
Y/n: I always been a loner. Also never the one to say more then a few sentences. I never saw the point of human conversation of connection. Always thought of it as a drawback.......... Of course I had a few people here and there trying to get me into being the thing they call "normal" Those words never been acostumed to me.

???: "Oi pipsqueak stop being in your mind thinking about how useless you are! You are being a liability"

Y/n: "You are probably right......."

???: "So shut up and come here and let me beat you up!"

Y/n: "Will that make you feel better about your weak and pathetic life?"

???: "Shut it!" *about to punch him*

??? 2: "Oi stop it! Leave him be!"

Y/n: "Oh? So there's Allen"

???: "Oh and what are you going to do???"

Allen: *beats the shit out of ???* "now run away"

???:*runs away*

Y/n: "Hey....... Thanks again"

Allen: "No problem but you should really learn how to defend yourself."

Y/n: "But I don't want to hurt people........."

Allen: "But they wanted to hurt you did they not???"

Y/n: "I guess so......"

Allen: "Don't worry I'll teach you great defense! You'll be like another knight second to me!"

Y/n: "Ok Sure!"

-Timeskip-

It's been a few months. After a few weeks with Allen I grew to be more confident...... I learned to be human and I had a girlfriend of my own at least I thought. Her name is massahida and oh boy this was a terrible memory........

Y/n: "I should go surprise Massahida today! I bought her a few things too!" *goes to her door and opens it slightly just to see her in bed with allen*"...... what?......"

Allen: "Y/n wait! It's not what it looks like!"

Y/n: All it takes is one bad day...... *looks at allen* "how long?"

Allen:" Y/-"

Y/n: "HOW LONG DIPSHIT!"

Allen: "ever since you started dating her..........."

Y/n:" I see....... It was all a facade........."*runs away*

Allen: "Wait! "*gets dressed and runs after him*

Y/n: *Sees the bully and they start making fun of him and mocking him* "enough!" *stabs each of them with a pencil and he starts to realize it*........ "What did I do?".......*runs away faster*

-Timeskip-
Today's the day....... I left the school for 3 months and became a serial killer of sorts......... I only killed people who I thought deserved it...... like rapist and such......... but for some reason and somehow........ I got caught

Y/n: *runs away*

Allen: "Come back here!" *runs after him trying to catch him*

Y/n: *gets shot in the leg and is gushing blood*

Allen:" Y/n?........"

Y/n: "Get the fuck back! Who shot me!?"

Massahida:"........ We tried to catch a serial killer......."

Y/n: "we'll you did......."*Tries to get up*

Allen: "Stay down damnit!"

Y/n:" So what you can kill me and tell me how much you enjoyed it with her!? You did this to me! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE. YOU BETRAYED ME AND KNEW THAT IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN THIS IS HOW IT WOULD END!"

Massahida: *slashes his neck with the neck* "Shut up!"

Allen: I'm so sorry......*about to stab y/n*......

Y/n:*dodges and runs awaystarts crying and sees them leaving and hears the cops*"........ are they going to get caught?"

Cops: *Sees y/n's dying body and laughs it off and praises allen*

Y/n: "I see........."*quickly gets ran over by a truck and shows up to hell*

-In hell-

Alastor: *Sees him fall*".... A kid?........." *touches his head and sees his memories* "you poor child......... It surely has been a while" *picks him up and runs over to a hidden area and tends to his wounds* "hm.......I am sorry that I didn't find a way to get to you...."

Y/n:*wakes up*....... *Tries to talk but coughs blood*

Alastor: "save your voice and drink tea. Use a pen to write"

Y/n:..... *writes in a pen* where am I?

Alastor: "In hell"

Y/n: *looks down and tears up* "I-I'm back???"

Alastor: "Don't worry about it. Your not alone. You are never alone. Not in the long run. Anyhow I will get you acostumed and I will personally guide you are you ok with that? Also lucifer put in a special word for you wanna see him?"

Y/n: *nods rapidly and alastor takes him to lucifer*

Lucifer: "Kid!?"

Y/n:*runs and sits beside lucifer*

Lucifer: "What are you doing here and why isn't he talking?"

Y/n:*writes in pen* I died...... and my throat was pierced....

Lucifer:*eyes widen in shock*...... "How did you perish?"

Y/n:.....*tears up*

Lucifer: *pats his head* tell me when you ready

Y/n: *nods and goes to sleep*

Lucifer: "This poor boy.......... How can he go through something like this? I'll promise that he'll won't be the same as up there"

-in the present-

Y/n:*humming music and goes around hell and admires the scenery* "This sure isn't earth but that's what makes it beautiful. And I have to go now before loona kicks my ass for being late!" *runs to the IMP building*