Mammons magnificent musical

Y/n P.O.V

*walks around hell, looking through the city bored out of his mind trying not to go to work*

???: *Sees y/n and eyes widened*" Lil bro! "*tackles him in a hug *

Y/n: Hm!?*shakes head from shock * "Oh hi charlie!"

Charlie: "Hi how are you!? We haven't talked to each other the last few weeks what is that about? And when I'm meeting the lucky girl? Is it Lute or loon-"

Y/n: "Its lute...... don't mention loona please?"

Charlie: "Deep apologies and I am glad your not pretending to be dumb. I hate it when you do that but anyway when am I meeting her?"

Y/n: "Hopefully not in a war if anything not thinking much of it"

Charlie: "Oh why?"

Y/n: "I need time......."

Charlie: "For what?"

Y/n: "For myself I need to stop thinking of loona and my overall work place isn't the best place right now"

Charlie: "Oh then why not come by the hotel? I bet me and al could come up with something you could do something to pass the time lets go" *let's go *

Y/n: "Alright I will follow" *follows Charlie to the hotel*

-at the hotel-

Husker and Al: *looks at y/n *" Ah favorite nephew "

Y/n: "Hi guys sup?"

Husker: "Nothing much. So far by the bar I work at of course we are receiving new comers are coming and all. But watch your back ok?"

Alastor: "Someone threatening nephew?"

Husker: "No but someone is crushing on him"

Y/n: *laughs* "Who is the poor soul?"

Husker: "Someone called barbie wire"

Y/n: "Nice next time you see her tell her in your kindest words that I'm not at all interested in my boss's sister. I rather date a female robo fizz if that's possible and that is if lute-"

Alastor: "Your talking too much you got me at no"

Y/n: *facepalms clearly embarrassed * "My bad"

Alastor: "How are you with your powers?"

Y/n: "Pain in the ass......it takes me a while to get control over them.  I got decay under control and mind swap a little bit....... but of course I have reality control  lets not forget the countless others i haven't even touched yet. but I think I'll stick to pyrokenisis"

Alastor: "Understandable but always remember no stress you will own it eventually "

Y/n: "Yea....."

Alastor: "Well I have a favor to ask"

Y/n: "Sure uncle al what you need?"

Alastor: "Mammon is getting on my nerves I need you to torture him a bit as painful as possible. Keep him alive though"

Y/n: "Alright then. I will get it done"

Alastor: "For that I'll give you a present?"

Y/n: "No you spoil me too much"

Al and husk: "Shut and accept"

Y/n: "o-ok anyway bye I'll be back soon!" *dissappear to wrath*

Charlie: "Thank you guys..... really "

Alastor: "Everything for a pure soul no need to thank us"

Husk: "What he said"

-At wrath-

Y/n: "A musical? Alright it looks like fizzarolli is performing I will get him after"

Security: "Sorry but this is payment only-"

Y/n: "I don't have the paitence" *grabs his face and turns him to dust with decay and enters and sees mammon*

-at the stage -

Fizzaroli: "Because now I quit"

Mammon: **appears infront of him to confront him but immediately throws him out of the tent *

Fizz and oz: ????

Blitz: ???

-outside-

Mammon: "WHAT THE FUC-"

Y/n: "Shut up prick you already are a nuisance" *grabs him by his throat*

Mammon: "Oh a puny overlord trying to bee vigilante did you forget who I am?-"

Y/n: "No I didn't forget I just don't care enough to remember "

Mammonn: "You BITCH! *transforms into his real form *

Y/n: ......"Weak"

Mammon: "What did you say!?"

Y/n: *points at his left spider leg and it turns to dust and he falls*

Mammon: *falls* "What the fuck!?"

Y/n: *changes reality and it's him losing fame and losing money *

Mammon: *screams and shields his eyes*

Y/n: "Pathetic! Greedy fuck look around you! THIS IS THE TRUTH YOUR REALITY" *throws him to a crowd of people and he is getting cursed at and shamed*

Mammon:"I-I'm the prince of hell-"

Y/n: "By mistake on my father behalf" *grabs him by the collar* "And Correction."  *pulls his legs clean off and he starts squirting blood* "This puny overlord...... Is the son of hell himself" *cuts his cheeks and stabs his shoulder, he begins squirming and screaming at the end of it he ends up broken and a shell of his formal self* "Waste of space....... not even a fucking fight" *kicks him away and changes reality back to how it was *......*spits on him and leaves back to the hotel *

-At the hotel-

Husk: "So what is the gift?"

Alastor: "So I made luci speak to his so called "Wife" and it is proven that she's ok with sharing so I'm making him a loyal female Fizzaroli to watch over him no means necessary "

Husk: "You can do that?"

Alastor: "Yes"

Husk:"Alright what are some features?"

Alastor: "She can adapt to any given situation, Very playful more around children, She likes to tease and she has the power of scanning for any sickness and to detect lies but she is also very caring. And never judges sno matter what and cares about him as much as herself. You know? Like every man dream girl"

Husk: "Sad that it's a robot"

Alastor: "Very well we will see his reaction soon enough"

Husk: "Right"

-------------
A/n: SORRY ITS LATE. Like very it might had seen abandoned.  My bad I got caught up in a few things but no worries with it said happy late new years and merry late Christmas.  See you next time less then a month it should be done. Sorry to keep you all waiting but see ya soon have a great day/afternoon/night