41

I widen my eyes slightly I wasn't that close to her, but fuck could I imagine how Tara was going to react. "Nobody tell Tara. I'll handle that part. She busy right now doing something for me, so when she's done I'll talk to her. I don't want her to do anything stupid." I say sighing heavily as I walk past them out the door.

Before I can even shut the door I notice Tara standing in front of me. "Yo, look I finished the charms do you like them?" She asks smiling holding up the necklaces as their small charms dangle at the end in front of my face. "I'm going to show Denise if that's okay." She says as she lowers them back down, her smile still very prominent on her face.

I slightly frown at the mention of her name, before lifting my palm up. "Can I hold them?" I ask, she tilts her head slightly to the side before nodding and placing them in my hand. I look at the detail of the charms closely before sighing and placing the necklaces in my back pocket. "Tara we need to talk." I say just above a whisper, her expression showed no worry as if she didn't have a bad thought in the world.

I walk out onto the dirt path with her following behind me as I walk towards the porch of the house. She stays quiet not asking me any questions because she knows I'll explain everything.

I march up onto the porch and sit on the swing before patting the seat beside me, which she gracefully accepts. I turn my head to look at him allowing my mouth to open to which no words would fall out. She waits patiently as she always does giving me time to process how to say this.

"Denise." I pause a look into her now worried eyes as she inches closer towards me. "I'm sorry Tara.." I mumble slightly before grabbing onto her hand softly, I notice a few tears welling up in her eyes. "She's.. dead." I finally spurt out.

I feel her hands squeeze mine tightly as a few tear drops run down her cheeks, but she doesn't scream nor break down completely. She nods her head and let's go of my hands before wiping her own on her jeans and standing up.

"Thank you for telling me. I hope you enjoy your necklaces Sarah." She says before patting my shoulder, her face covered over in dispare as she makes her way off the porch and wanders down the pathway until she's no longer in my sight.

I listen as the front door opens and Carl walks out, he makes his way over and sits by me rubbing my back gently. "I'm sorry." He whispers in my ear before pulling me slightly closer and kissing my cheek softly.

I shake my head. "I just hope Tara is going to be okay. She didn't even break down, she's one tough woman." I sigh out before looking over at him, he nods his head as he looks at the direction Tara left from. "Have you seen your dad recently?" I ask breaking the silence, he looks back at me with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Not since early today. He might be with Michonne in the armory counting the weapons." He replies as he wraps his arms around my shoulder. I lean my head on his chest before breathing out.

"I'm going to go find him and talk to him about something." I say earning yet another upset groan from Carl. I lean up and look at him with a questioning look, he looks back down at me with a slight frown on his lips. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Every time we've been along today, you've been having to run off and do this and that. I just want a few minutes with you.." He pauses as if he's trying to think of the correct word to use. "Alone." He finally says taking his arm off from around me and crossing it over his chest as a short of temper tantrum.

I laugh slightly at his little protest he had going on before kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I kept doing that. I'll stay. What are you wanting to do anyway?" I ask standing up from the porch swing. He stands up excitedly now that I finally agreed to stay for once today.

"Read comics. The new ones you got me." He says as his once frown is now a big smile stretching from ear to ear. He quickly opens the front door and drags me into the house and upstairs before tossing me onto the bed before walking to the corner and grabbing two comics and throwing one to me.

I grab it and open in leaning my back against the headboard, Carl slides off his flannel then shirt earning a slight glare from me. "What are you doing?" I ask once he sits down beside me and opening his comic to read. He shrugs his shoulders not looking at me as his eye scans the comic in his hands.

"It's hot in here." He says, but I knew Carl better than this. I knew what he wanted but I wasn't going to give it to him. I bite my lip slightly and nod my head turning my attention back towards my comic.

We sit there in silence for what seems forever before Carl's hand makes it way to my thigh, I ignore him until he slowly starts to inch it up higher. "Carl." I say sternly, but don't make an attempt to stop him. He stays quiet until his hand reaches the button of my pants and undoes them. "Carl." I say once more but this one a little bit more breathier.

"Hm?" He hums still not turning his head to face me, I gulp before grabbing his hand and placing it just above my knee. I go back to reading the comic the best I could without being distracted by this horny man.

But, to my dismay, his hand inches up once more and now his fingers are working on my zipper pulling it down with ease. I hold my breath before shaking my head and stopping him again. "Carl not now." I didn't even believe myself when I said it. I know he wants to relieve my stress, but right now was a terrible moment.

"Please?" He whispers finally laying his comic to the side and facing me. "It's been forever since last time. I know right now isn't a perfect time and I hate myself for needing you so bad right now." His whisper as he begins to kiss on my neck.

My hands slightly tremble, as I lay my comic down. I always find it so hard to resist him when he's like this and he knows it. "But-" He quickly cuts me off my placing his hand over my mouth.

"Shut up. Let me please you."