30 🍋

I widen my eyes as his voice changes from sweet to demanding, all I could do now was listen to his every command. I knew my panties were soaked, and by the way the middle of his jeans has risen I can tell this has a big affect on him as well.

He watches intensely as I slowly drop my arms down, but he couldn't wait for my bra to just fall off slowly. He wraps his hands around it and yanks it down exposing my breast to his view. He bites his lip softly before he looks back up at me, he takes a step closer.

"Fuck you're perfect." He slams his lips onto mine and I feel his hand trail up to my right breast as he fondles with it. I can still feel the path his hand left behind, leaving a trial of goosebumps in its path. I quietly moan into his mouth as he gently pinches my nipple between his two fingers.

I jerk on the bottom of his shirt before pulling away from the kiss to look at him. "Off." I mumble while still tugging at his shirt. He smirks as he removes it, his pale frame was enough to drive me crazy, the few freckles he had scattered across his chest had me in a daze.

"Look at me." His voice was dripping with lust as I drag my eyes from his chest up to his eye. Without hesitation he grabs my chin and smashes his lips onto mine once more. I feel his tongue slowly glide across my lower lip, I gently open my mouth. I don't even put up a fight, I let him explore my mouth as much as he wanted.

His hands fall down to my jeans as he struggles to undo the button, I feel the frustration rise in his body once he groans into my mouth. Finally I feel my jeans become less tight, he had undone the button.

In one swift movement he unzips them and begins to tug them off my hips, he finally pulls away from me as he leans down some to pull my jeans the rest of the way off. He holds them down against the floor so I can easily slip my feet out of them.

Almost immediately his lips find mine once more as I begin to undo his belt, I slide it off of him and toss it onto the floor then focus my hands on undoing his pants. Now it was my turn to undress him. I lower to my knees and pulls his pants down. His hard on pressed firmly against him, which made him grunt a little once the fabric of his jeans rubs across it.

I giggle to myself as I pull his jeans the rest of the way up, I start to stand back up but Carl's hand stops me midway and pushes me back down. "Stay there. You're going to suck me off." I widen my eyes as his hand tightens in my hair, I release a small whimper as my eyes watch his dick twitch in his underwear.

"Fuck don't do that." Carl mumbles underneath his heavy breathing. I bite my lip as I look up at him through my eyelashes, I whimper once more as his hands grip my hair tighter. "Damn it." He lets go of me as he pulls his underwear off himself. Before I have time to look at his size he grabs my hair once more and slams his dick into my mouth.

I try my hardest not to gag as his tip hits the back of my throat, I can feel him twitch every few seconds as his moans fill the room. "Just like that. Good girl." I feel tears flow down my cheeks, finally I feel him pull out of my mouth. I take a deep breath and feel saliva roll down my chin. "Look at me."

I quickly look up, he smirks a bit to himself as he brings his thumb down and wipes my lower lip. I feel as he lifts me off the ground and throws me onto the bed, his skillful hands slowly pull my panties down off of me and I watch as he throws them to the side.

"Let me pleasure you." He whispers as he begins to kiss down my stomach, I hold my breath once he begins to breath on the most sensitive spot on me. He slowly opens my legs while staring up at me, I avoid eye contact and stare up at the ceiling. "Look at me or I won't touch you." I quickly look back at him not wanting to be teased anymore.

He slowly sticks out his tongue and begins to lick up me, I immediately arch my back and quietly moan as my hands squeeze the sheets beneath me. Suddenly I feel his finger enter me, mixed between his little licks and his long finger I didn't know if I could last must longer. My stomach begins to tighten as I wrap my hands into his hair and gently tug on it.

"I.. I'm almost there." I moan out, then I feel empty. I open my eyes and see Carl hovering over me. I frown up at him as I run my hands down his chest. "Why did you stop?" I whisper out since my voice was already almost gone from moaning loudly.

He kisses me then I feel his dick start to tease my entrance, he slowly pushes in his tip and stops making sure I was okay. I pull away from the kiss and look down before nodding at him encouraging him to go on. I could feel inch after inch being pushed in, I could feel a burning sensation overtaking my lower half body.

I place my hands on his chest, he immediately stops and waits for me to adjust. Eventually I nod and he begins to slowly move in and out, the burning sensation slowly disappears and is replaced with immense pleasure. I wrap my arms around Carl's neck as he lowers his head into gently placing kisses on my neck.

"I.. I can't much longer Sarah I'm sorry." He whispers in my ears as he continues to kiss my neck, the feeling from early comes back into my stomach as I arch my back once more. "Fuck." He moans out as he pulls away to stare me in my eyes. "Cum now."

I couldn't even say no, for I couldn't even stop the knot in my stomach from unraveling. I loudly moan out his name before his lips smash into mine as he pulls out and releases onto my stomach. "Holy shit." He breathes out as he lays on top of me. I giggle and run my fingers through his hair, while kissing the top of his head. I hear a door shut and we both immediately jump up and I begin to clean both of us off as we place our clothes back on and run out.

Carl pulls his gun out once I catch up with him pointing it at a man with long hair. "Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my house?"

"I'm Jesus. And I'm waiting for your mom and dad to get dressed."