The Door

Xylie's POV

We ran to the door lab. But were to late. Mike had gone through an untested door. "He'll come back" Sulley assures me as tears begin to fall.

"How?!" I wail. The room had been taped off and no one was allowed to enter before the authorties arrive.

"I'll get him" he states. I look at him shocked and he kissed me. "Don't worry" he tells me. He goes to enter the room and Squishy grabs his hand.

"James, wait! We can help" he states.

"Leave it to the old master of sales" Don tells him.

"I'm calling my god mother" I state. "Be-careful, all  of you" I tell them and run off. I run to my room and grab my cell. Speed dialing my aunt.

"Xylie, what can I do for you?" she asks.

"Trouble at the university. Mike went through a door into the human world. He could die out there" I tell her sniffing back tears.

"I'll gather my time, you stay put and no doing anything reckless" she tells me.

"Yes, please hurry" I tell her and hang up. I race back to the lab and see Sulley no where. "Where's Sulley?" I ask.

"He went through the door" Squishy states as the headmaster cut power to the door.

"They're still in there!" Don shouts.

"Until the authorities arrive, this door stays off!" she snaps.

"You can't do that!" I shout. "What if they're in danger?" I demand.

"It's their fault for going through in the first place" she states.

"It's your responsibility to protect the students and you just condemned them to death!" I screech.

"I am protecting the students, from the danger of the human world. Two lives are not worth the safety of this school or our world" she states.

"No! You can't do that! No!" Squishy shouts. He goes to run forward and is held back.

"Enough!" she shouts opening her wings. "I want this room cleared, now!" she orders. The door is shut and the roller doors brought down.

"No! Sulley, Mike!" I scream hitting it repeatedly.

"Xylie!" Don shouts pulling me away and giving me a hug. As I cry into his shoulder. "They'll be alright" he assures me.

"But what if they never turn the door back on or worse destroy it. We'll never see them again" I cry.

"We will" Terry and Terri state.

"You gotta have faith" Art adds.

"You said it yourself" Claire states appearing with Brock. "If Mike and Sulley could stop fighting & work together. There is nothing they cannot do" she states.

"Yeah, have faith Xylie" Brock says hugging me. Suddenly the lights start to flicker all around us. Coming on and off. I notice the same happening through the roller door shutters in the door lab.

"What's happening?" Squishy asks me.

"I don't know" I state. Suddenly there's a massive explosion heard from inside the lab. "NO! Sulley! Mike!" I wail falling to my knees. They can't be gone.

Just then a hand lands on my shoulder. I look up to see my god mother in her CDA haze mat uniform. She nods at another agent and he cuts the roller door open. He enters the room with the other agents as I get to my feet.

"Alright everybody, clear out! Secure the perimeter!" I hear someone order. "No child breach, repeat, no child breach" he states. As Mike and Sulley are brought out. Restrained by 3 CDA agents. Two holding Sulley and one holding Mike. As students complained about their destoryed doors.

"You're alive!" Squishy shouts.

"We are so glad you're safe!" Don shouts and they are held back. But I am allowed to run through the agents. I hug Mike and Sulley.

"I'm so glad you both are ok" I cry.

"Told you not to worry" Sulley tells me. As I wipe the tears from my eyes. "You know you'll have to come with us now" he adds.

"I don't care" I tell him as I walk with them towards the exit. Leading the way.

"Hey, wait!" Terry shouts.

"What's gonna happen to them?" Terri asks.

"That's for the university president to decide. But you can be sure, we'll be watching these two. Always watching" my god mother Roz states. I smile, she always says that.

Well Sulley and Mike were expelled. I didn't get any punishment as I didn't go through the door. But Roz made me swear to keep my nose clean for the rest of my education. Saying she'd be watching me, always watching. The others were let into the scare program. Don and Squishy's mum are now dating.

I have no idea what Mike and Sulley will do next. But I know if they stick together, they will succeed. Sulley and I haven't had a chance to talk about the kiss. But I can safely say, my feelings for him have grown. But I promised my dad no boys until I complete my education.

A/N

Picture above of Mike and the door.