First Uni Party

Xylie's POV

The party is in full swing and I've been here for about fifteen minutes and already want to leave. Claire had ditched me to hang out with girls from HISS. So I'm relaxing away from the crowd. Watching the party. "What's your name beautiful?" a guy in a red jacket asks.

"You know it's rude to ask someone their name, without giving your own first" I tell him.

"You're right" he says with a smile. Taking my hand and kissing the back of it. "Johnny Worthington, leader of Roar Omega Roar. The best fraternity on campus" he states cockily.

"Oh, and why is your fraternity?" I ask him curious.

"My fraternity has won the Scare Games for the last several years in a row" he says proudly.

"Really? That's interesting" I drawl bored.

"So what's your name beautiful?" he asks me.

"Xylie" I state.

"So are you part of group?" he asks me.

"I'm on trial" I state.

"Well if you ever wanted to make a switch, I think we could make an acceptation for you" he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes downing my drink.

"Not interested" I tell him handing him my empty glass and walk away. I head off to the back to find Claire. To tell her I was leaving to go study with Mike. But when I reached the back I saw Mike chasing a pig with Sulley. The pig had Mike's hat.

I roll my eyes and notice a line of bikes next to a trash can. I pick up a foot ball and throw it at the bikes. Knocking them and the trash can over. The pig ran into it and it flipped up trapping it. "Nice shot Xylie!" Mike shouts rushing over to the trash can.

"You need to take better car of that hat" I tell him. He grabs the pig and takes his hat back. Sulley runs over and lifts Mike and the pig into the air.

"Fear Tech's mascot! MU rules!" he shouts. Everyone cheers while I roll my eyes. Sulley places them done and Sulley passes the pig to someone else. Who places our schools logo on it and carries it away. "Hi Xylie" he says with a smile.

"Sulley" I say before turning to Mike. "You ok Mike? You're not hurt are you?" I ask him concerned. Checking him over.

"I'm fine Xylie" he assures me.

"I thought you were studying" I state.

"I was until Sulley appeared with Archie" he states. I frown in confusion. "The pig" he clarifies and I nod my head in understanding.

"Did you see him catch that pig? You are Jaws Theta Chi material, freshman" a guy in a yellow jacket states heading our way.

"Why yes..." Mike starts to say. But the guy passes him to stand next to Sulley. As a guy in a green jacket appears.

"No, no, no! He's an Omega Howl, guy" he states.

"Back off! We saw him first!" the Jaws guy tells him.

"No way! We did!" the Omega Howl guy argues.

"I'll take it from here, gentlemen" Johnny states joining us. Along with several other guys wearing the same jacket and logo as him. "Johnny Worthington. President of Roar Omega Roar. What's your name, big blue?" he asks Sulley shaking his hand.

"Howdy, Jimmy Sullivan. Friends call me Sulley" he states.

"That guy's a Sullivan? Like the famous Sullivan? I can't believe it! That is crazy!" a guy shouts.

"Chet calm down" Johnny tells the guy. Who apologizes and calms down. "Sulley, any freshman with the guts to pull off a stunt has got future scarer written all over him" he states.

"Hey, did you see me ride the pig? That took guts" Mike states as he follows them. I follow him.

"Slow down, squirt. This party is for scare students only" Chet tells him.

"And pretty girls" a dark purple monster with short, gray horns on either side of his head. Smiling at me. "Chip Goff" he says.

"Sorry, killer, but you might wanna hang out with someone a little more your speed" Johnny tells Mike. He looks past him at another group. "They look fun" he states nodding to them.

"Oh, hey there! Wanna join Oozma Kappa?" one monster with tentacle arms asks.

"We have cake" another states and one monster ate the whole thing. I wrinkle my nose in disgust.

"Go crazy" Johnny tells Mike and slings his arm around my shoulders. "Come along beautiful" he tells me leading me away from Mike.

"Is that a joke?" Mike asks as I throw Johnny's arm off of my shoulders.

"Ah, Sulley, talk to your friend" Johnny tells him. "Come on beautiful, I'll get you another drink" he tells me.

"Not interested" I tell him annoyed.

"Well, he's not really my friend, but sure" Sulley states and heads over to Mike. "You heard him. This is a party for scare students and pretty girls" he tells him.

"I/He am/is a scare student" Mike and I state as I go stand beside him.

"I mean for scare students who actually, you know, have a chance" Sulley states. I glare at him.

"Oh snap" Chet says snapping his claws. As the others of his fraternity laugh.

"My chances are just as good as yours" Mike retorts.

"Your not even in the same league as me" Sulley tells him.

"Just wait, hotshot. I'm gonna scare circles around you this year" Mike tells him.

"Okay. I'd like to see that" Sulley says with a laugh.

"Oh, don't worry. You will" Mike tells him.

"Lets go Mike, this party blows anyway" I tell him. We turn our backs on the guys and left. "Don't listen to them Mike, you have more brains then them all combined. You'll ace your exams" I state.

"Thanks Xylie, glad you're on my side" he states. "Lets got study" he tells me. I nod my head. We stop by my dorm and grab my books. Before going to his dorm room. Where I helped him tidied up before we studied for two hours. Before I returned to my dorm calling it a night.

A/N

Picture above of Roar Omega Roar and picture on the external link of Sulley holding Mike & Archie the Fear Tech Mascot.