Party Mishap

Xylie's POV

I arrived at the party with Claire and Brock. "Remember only an hour" I remind them.

"Yeah yeah, relax girl and have some fun" Claire tells me. As Brock left to look for a drink. Claire spots some of her friends and left me. I sigh and go sit on the couch. Wishing I had brought a book.

"Hi there's my girl" Johnny says as he sits beside. I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm not your girl" I remind him.

"Having fun?" he asks me.

"Not really my scene" I tell him.

"You're going to love the surprise later" he tells me.

"I probably won't be here" I state.

"Don't you want to hang out with your friends?" he asks me.

"I can hang out with them whenever I want, I don't need to go to a party to see them" I tell him. "I'm going to go get a drink" I add before leaving him. I go over to the refreshment table and grab a bottle of water. Staying clear of the most likely spiked pouch.

Suddenly the music stops and I notice everyone looking in the same direction. I follow they're gazes and see Oozma Kappa. And smile. Glad some decent people are here. "Hello" Squishy says nervously.

"It's Oozma Kappa!" a female monster shouts. I don't know her name.

"These guys are crazy!" the Omega Howl leader states loudly. As everyone starts to surround Oozma Kappa.

"What you did today was insane!" a monster states.

"That was awesome!" another adds.

"Thank you. Thank you, so much. Thank you" Terri and Terry say.

"Oozma Kappa, Tonight we party like scarers!" Mike yells. They all cheer and I smile. Happy for them. I head over.

"Glad you guys could make it" I tell them.

"Hi Xylie" Mike and Sulley say together.

"Can I get you a drink?" Sulley asks and I show him my bottle. "Oh maybe later" he says sheepishly as the others join the party.

"Maybe, I wasn't planning on staying around for long" I tell him.

"Why?" he asks confused.

"Parties aren't really my thing" I tell him. I notice the rest of Oozma Kappa on the dance floor. Squishy dancing with the PNK team. "Looks like they are all having fun" I state.

"Yeah, I guess" he grumbles as he crosses his arms. I frown in confusion.

"I thought you liked parties?" I say confused.

"Yeah, but something doesn't feel right" he tells me.

"I think someone is signalling you" I tell him nodding to Squishy. Who pretends to lasso Sulley. Who shakes his head. "Go on" I tell him nudging his shoulder.

"Only if you come with me" he tells me. I don't usually dance, but this is a party.

"Ok" I say as I put my bottle down. He takes my hand and we inch over to Squishy sideways. Pretending that he was pulling us along. I notice Sulley has a small smile on his face and smile. He looks nice with a smile.

Everyone cheers as we join the dance floor and dance. "I never stayed up this late in my life!" Squishy shouts. The girls laugh as we all continue to dance. I notice the time.

"I gotta go" I tell Sulley.

"Why?" he asks me.

"I have studying to do, I'm going to go say goodbye to Mike and my group members" I tell him. "Good luck with the next challenge" I add. I left the dance floor. I find Claire and Brock. "Hi guys I gotta bounce" I tell them.

"But the party is just getting started" Brock tells me. Before I could say anything. A loud whistle fills the air. We all turn to see Johnny with his group on some sort of stage.

"Hey, quiet, quiet! Quiet down, you pair wranglers!" Johnny shouts. Everyone goes quiet and I notice Mike join his team. "Alright. On behalf of the ROR's" he says.

"Yeah!" Chet shouts.

"We'd like to congratulate all the teams that have made it this far. Alright, let's hear it for the PNKS!" Johnny says. The PNKS hiss, making their eyes glow and show their fangs. "Love that trick! Never gets old" he tells them. "HSS" he says and they hiss. "Very creepy" he states with a chuckle. "And finally, the surprise team of the Scare Games, Oozma Kappa!" he says.

Everyone cheers. "Come on over, guys" Johnny says and they approach the stage. While everyone else stays back. I frown getting a bad feeling. "Now, I gotta admit, fellas, I thought you were a bunch of nobodies. But boy was I wrong. Let's hear it, for Oozma Kappa" he says.

"Oozma Kappa" the crowd says. As suddenly paint, glitter, flowers and stuffed animals fall onto Oozma Kappa. As a photo is taken.

"What?" Mike asks shocked as I gasp.

"The most adorable monsters on campus" Johnny states. As everyone laughs. I growl and stalk forward. "Hey bea..." he starts to say and I slap him.

"How dare you?" I snarl. "How dare all of you, Oozma Kappa have proven they have what it takes and you do this. I am disgusted by each and every one of you" I state.

"Xylie it's just a" Claire tries to say.

"You all knew and did nothing" I snap as my tail swishes behind me angrily. "I am no longer apart of Greek Council. I am joining Oozma Kappa and we're going to win this game" I state. "Come on guys" I tell them. I lead them out.

We go back to the house. I hose them down. Though Art and Sulley needed to shower to get the glitter & paint out of their fur properly. "I'm so sorry Mike, had I known. I would of never of let you of gone to that stupid party" I tell him.

"I know, I should of listened to Sulley" he states.

"Don't worry we're going to prove them wrong" I assure him. "Now I can't really compete as there is only allowed to be five players each team. But I will help you all train and study for the challenges" I state.

"Any help is appreciated" he tells me. "So what are you going to do now?" he asks.

"I'm gonna go pack my stuff, sleep and then will be back tomorrow. If their is a room for me?" I ask him.

"There's always room for my best friend" he tells me. I smile and hug him. He wished me a goodnight and I left. I returned to my soon to be old house. I see Claire there.

"I don't want to hear it Claire" I tell her.

"Why do you care about them so much?" she asks me. "I mean, I know you have a crush on Sulley" she states.

"I don't have a crush on him!" I snap. "He's my friend, they're all my friends and Mike has been my best friends for years. I am leaving Greek Council and joining them" I state.

"We'll miss you around here" she tells me.

"I just need sometime Claire, but I won't forgot all the good times I've had here with you and Brock. We're still friends, but Oozma Kappa needs me" I tell her. She nods her head. I go and pack. Then got ready for bed and call it a night.

A/N

Picture above of OK after prank and gif on the external link of OK dancing at the party before the prank.