NO HOLIDAYS

AVYANNA'S POV

I woke up hearing alarm annoying tone. Someone pulled the windows curtains aside.

"Wake up, princess." I heard SIL's voice and rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning, SIL." I said and sat on bed. My body hurts badly, mostly my back.

"How were you sleeping, without pillows, blanket and only on half bed?" She says and sit next to me.

"I was tired." I said and she run her hand in my hairs, straightening my messy hair.

"Go and fresh up, so we can have breakfast. It's late." She says and I found my phone and looked at time.

"8:30 AM !! Oh no, I've many work." I quickly jumped out of bed. But SIL held my hand stopping me.

"Today is Sunday, No one work today?" She asked.

"No one, but not the owners of companies. And I've some video conference meetings. So I've to go company." I explained and went inside the washroom.

"Then, I'm taking out your outfit wear that." I heard her.

"Okay, thank you." I replied.

I finished my morning routine and wore the outfit SIL selected for me. My hairs were wet so I let them free and dashed out of my room after taking my bag with my important files, tab, phone and business laptop.

"Good morning, Avy!!" My dad said and I hugged him.

"Good morning, dada." I said

"Good morning, Avy, you're late today!?" My mom said and I hug her.

"Yes." I said.

"Hey, Avyanna!!" Ezra said and I looked at him and that jerk beside him.

"Hello." I smiled towards them. "Avy, come and have your breakfast." SIL said.

"No, I'm leaving, I'm already late." I announced and ran out carrying my bag pack.

"But, Atleast eat something." SIL shouted behind me.

"Sorry, but thank you." I shouted back and sit inside the car.

Mike sat in the driver seat and Lucas took my bag, Lia opened the door for me. I sat inside the car and Mike rushed the car.

" Did you have breakfast? Princess." Mike asked.

"... I'm not straving." I said and took my laptop and start doing my work.

"You didn't have anything since yesterday breakfast!?" Lucas looked at her in shock.

"Princess-" Lia tried to say something but my phone rings. I picked up and put it near my ear.

"Hello, Cyrus!?" I said.

"Anna!! You leave without meeting me!" Cyrus's winced come from other side of phone. I closed my eyes in realisation.

"I'm sorry, Cy, I was getting late that's why I left in hurry." I apologized but nothing comes from his side.

"Your nephew is angry and he will not talk to you." SIL's voice come and I got confused.

"SIL? Is phone on loud speaker?" I asked.

"Yes, everyone is sitting for breakfast.... except you." She says.

"Cy? I'm sorry, baby. How about I bring you your favourite chocolate? Will you forgive me then?" I tried to convince him but he still didn't said anything.

"Avy, you bought this yourself." Mom says and I took a deep breathe.

"Princess, we reached." Mike announced and I nodded.

"Cy, I promised to you, that I'll make up this to you, okay?" I said. "I've to go, so talk to you later." I added and wait for his reply but it never come, I end the call and follow Mike.

"Princess, do you want something to eat?" Lia asked following me.

"No, Lia. I don't want to eat anything." I replied moving towards the elevator.

My whole day again goes without any break and meal. Or I didn't eat because of overload work.

3 video conference meetings and papers to check. And dozens of e-mails about amusement park to check and approve it.

It was already 10 PM, when I reached home, with tired body and mind. I took my bag pack from Lucas.

"Princess, please have something before going to work again." Mike pleaded to me.

"It's been two days since you last ate something." Lucas said.

"Okay, good night guys." I smiled towards them and we walked to our own houses.

"I'm back." I said without any energy in my voice. Cyrus heard me and ran towards me. I bend down and catch him in my arms.

"I'm sorry, Cy." I kissed his cheeks and take out a chocolate bar and gave him.

"I forgive you, Anna." He kissed my cheeks and hug my neck.

"Avy, go and fresh up then come and have dinner." SIL said and took Cyrus in her arms.

"Did everyone don't have dinner till now?" I asked.

"No, everyone already has dinner, except you." SIL said.

Eat alone? Nah I don't want to eat alone!!

"No, SIL, I'm not hungry." I lied and started to go towards my study room.

"Did you already have dinner? And why are you going to your study?" She asked and I turned towards her.

"Uh-huh, I've some work left to do." I replied.

"Did you already eat it or not?" She again asked but I didn't lied and went inside my study room.

I took off my jacket and thrown it on couch and goes behind my table and on chair. I opened my laptop and start typing.

I never lied about anything to my family, but yes I hide the truth and ignored their questions so I don't have to lie to them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀