GUILTY FEELING

VINCENT'S POV

I looked at the blood spots on her shirt in shock. I didn't mean to hurt her.

Yes. I wanted to ask her about her helping my friends but I didn't want to hurt her.

"A..Avyanna....I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!!" I apologized and stepped closer to her but she took steps back.

I stopped in my tracks as she glared at me. But this time her eyes were full of tears. I heard that she never cried, never. She didn't even cry when she got into that accident.

"A... Avyanna! I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" I asked but didn't get close to her. 

She wiped her tears and looked at me. "Leave." She said in a cold.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I tried to explain myself but she pushed me out of the washroom.

"I said get out of my bedroom. I don't want to see your face." She shouted and tried to push me but I'm not weak enough to get pushed by her.

"What is your problem? I'm sorry I made a mistake. Why can't you accept my apology?" I pinned her hands behind her back and pulled her against my body.

Her breast pressed against my chest. I looked down to see that her shirt around the bréast was wet and stuck to her body.

I remember our first meeting in the rain. That time her clothes were wet too and her angry eyes glaring at me. I've to say that she's really beautiful. Too gorgeous and beautifully breathtaking.

I was shocked when her dad Introduced her as his daughter. I knew that king Sebastian had a daughter but I never met her nor saw her.

She's nothing like other women, who put layers of make-up on to look good. But Avyanna, she doesn't do makeup. She's naturally beautiful and can beat anyone.

I came out of my thoughts when Avyanna started to struggle against me. She's strong.

"Leave me, just leave me. I'm tired of this." She struggled to get free while her tears rolled down on her cheeks.

Why is she crying? 

I'm sure, she's not crying because of her wounds but something else. But what?

"Avyanna calm down, stop crying." I tried to console her but she didn't stop struggling and crying.

"I'm tired of this shít. I don't want to feel this......just leave me alone." She mumbled and kept struggling and crying.

I walked to her bed and pushed her down to sit. She sits on bed and hides her face in her palms. I don't know what to do? I never console a crying person.

"Umm.....do you need water?" I asked and she slowly looked up and glared at me. 

"Get out!" She throws a pillow on my face hard.

I was not prepared for this!! How can she hit me with a pillow!

"Hey! I'm trying to be gentle with you but you're being rude!!" I said and threw the pillow back on the bed.

"You do whatever you want. But just listen to me. Don't try to get close to my brother or friends." I lean down to her level. She looked at me in disbelief.

"I don't want a woman like you around my family. So don't get close to anyone in my family." I said and turned to leave.

"What do you mean by a woman like me?" She asked, her voice hoarse after crying. I turned to look at her.

She stood up and walked near me and stood in front of me. Her 5'6 small figure against mine 6'2 figure is nothing. 

"Say it, what do you mean?" She asked again looking directly in my eyes. Now her eyes were full of anger. But why?

"Yes. A woman like you. Who just pretends to be a good girl and traps rich men." I said and saw something in her eyes. 

Hurt.

Why does she feel hurt?

"You know what? You men always pass judgements to any woman without even knowing them." She says and pokes me in the chest with her finger.

"Men like you only use women as you want and then throw them away like a trash..... I'm tired of you and all the men like you in this world, because you all thought that a women is just a fuck toy for you." She pressed her palm on my chest, over my heart.

"You don't have a heart. If you had then you would never have said those cruel words to anyone." A tear rolled down on her cheeks as she looked at me with disgust. 

I control myself from wiping her tears. I don't know why......but an unknown feeling clenched my heart tightly. It's getting hard to breathe.

She steps back and stands far away from me. Her face turned red as she wiped her tears harshly.

"Leave." She said in a cold. Without any expression on her face.

I turned back. "I also don't want to stay with you." I said and left her room, closing the door behind me.

I know, I shouldn't hurted her but I didn't do it intentionally. 

I just wanted to warn her not to get close to my brother or friends. I don't know why, but I don't like her getting close to my brother and friends.

I went inside my room and saw my friends there. "What are you doing in my room?" I asked as I sat on the couch.

"Where were you?" Asher asked, raising his left eyebrow.

"...nowhere. Now tell me, why are you here?" I asked, changing the topic.

"I wanted to talk about something important." Davian said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀