INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone 🤗

For those, who said-
'i don't believe in love' or
'love is not my cup of tea'
This is for you 😉

The Queen of my heart © 2023 by Kiara Khan (me)

                 All rights reserved.

This is my own story. And It is illegal
to copy this book, post it to any
website or distribute it by any other means without permission. except for the use of brief quotes in the book.

This book is entirely a work of fiction. The Names, characters, incidents portrayed in it are the work of Author's imagination. Any resemblance of persons, incidents, places or events are purely coincidence.

To dear readers 😘,

First of all, thank you all for giving this story a chance. And English is not my first language so please kindly ignore the mistakes or try to correct me 😊.

This book is not for those who wants a cute love at first sight love story.

It is Enemies to lovers🔥, Pranks, fights, full of banter✨, force-proximity, daggers to throat, cuffed hands together or (with headboard), chased to fúck, forest hunting✨, and many more spicy scenes 🔥, Mystery, Suspense, Stalker.

To know about them follow this story.

                                 ***

AVYANNA BLACKFORD/ 22

The first born princess of Germany, in the last 1500 years. She is fearless, cold, ruthless, cruel, merciless princess. She was given a cozy life by her family but she decided to choose the harsh way.

She wanted to serve her Empire. She is masters in each type of fights. Being the first born princess is her family, she doesn't want to sit like a doll and leave everything on her family. And chose to help her family to provide help for their empire and people.

She is pampered by everyone in her family, especially by her older brother and dad. She acts cute and spoiled only in front of her family.

She likes bike, cars, racing, pottery,
cloudy and blacky (her horses), books, panting, archery and new version of weapons and gadgets.

She herself owner of 3 multi-billion/ international companies. A self-made billionaire. Largest shares holder of many famous companies. Loves to do donation in orphanages, hospitals, or helpless people.

                                 ***

VINCENT EASTERWOOD/ 25

The Crown Prince of Russia. Vincent is the next king of Russia. He is cold, Cruel, merciless, ruthless man.

He is also masters in all types of fights. He built his own Company and also handled his family business. He doesn't leave his enemies alive and ready to die for his Family and Empire. He doesn't believe in love but loves his family very much.

He is secretly a Playboy. Only use women for séx, other than he doesn't like women's touch except his family's.

He likes Clubs, party, car and bike racing, horses, boxing and killing enemies. Actually he enjoys torturing his enemies with his friends.

                                ***

Where Avyanna is pure and dangerous both, just like a active volcano. Who can explode once it reaches to her limit.

And

Vincent is a Playboy but can be serious when it's come to his responsibility. who can burn anyone with his anger.

What will happen when both fire will bumped with eachother?

How will their love bloom? In a full of hatred relationship?

Can we even call it relationship? When they both are enemies at the first sight?
.
.
.
.

Let's witness their enemies to lovers relationship together 🤗

THANKS YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘