DANGER ON AVYANNA

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After Avyanna went to her work. Everyone sat in the living room discussion about their deal. But poor Vincent was just staring at his foot in pain.

"Vin? Why are you staring at your foot?" His mom asked.

"....nothing mom." Just a wild kitten bit my foot. He wanted to say this but stopped himself.

"Sebastian, when are we finalizing our deal?" Vincent's dad looked at Avy's dad. 

"Just wait till my son and daughter talk about this and execute our deal." Avy's dad said and looked at his son.

"Tonight, I'll discuss the plan with the Princess, then we can finalize the deal." Andrew says with a smile. He couldn't control his smile remembering his cute, little, adorable sister.

"If this discussion is over then I'll have to go to work." Andrew stood up ready to leave.

"Okay, bye and take care." His mom smiled at him. "Don't forget to meet with Avy!!" His dad reminds him.

"Okay, bye everyone." Andrew bid farewell and went to his work. He handles the family business while Avy handles her business but also sometimes helps her father and brother in family business.

"I'm also going to check the sites of our business." Vincent says and gets up to leave.  

"Take care, and come back early." His mom smiled at him.

"Okay, bye." Vincent says and leaves.

Other hand, Avyanna was busy with work and meetings. She already has attended 1 meeting and 3 more to go.

She didn't even realize when the whole day was over.  "Oh no, it's already night!!" She quickly gathered her things and ran out of her cabin.

"Mike! Lucas! Lia! I'm late!!" She shouted and ran towards the elevator. "Let's go. If not then mumma will beat me!!" Her knights giggles while running after her.

"Princess! You should join the marathon." Mike laughed seeing her running around like a rabbit.  

"Mike! You're laughing at me?" She pouted sadly as they entered the elevator.

"Uh-huh, how can I laugh at my princess?" Mike says and takes her bag. Lucas and Lia chuckled, hiding their mouths. Avy's pout became more sad as she looked at them.

"I don't want to talk to you!!" Avy crossed her hands and faced the elevator door.  

"Aww, is the princess angry? Why is she angry?" Lucas tried to look at her face but she turned her back towards him.

"Ohh......so the princess is angry?....I thought we would share this chocolate but the princess doesn't want to eat it." Lia takes out a chocolate bar from her pocket and waves it in front of Avy's eyes.

"Let's eat the chocolate!!" Mike ripped the chocolate cover. Avy turned to look at them.  

"You're so bad. You don't want to share your chocolate with me." The elevator stopped at the ground floor and she walked out while stomping her foot.

Three of them laughed and followed her quickly.  "Princess~ we're sorry~" Mike held the chocolate in front of her.  "Please....this chocolate is all yours." 

But Avy sat inside the car as Lucas opened the door. They also sat inside and this time Lia was driving.

"Please take this chocolate as our apology." Mike smiles sweetly.  

"Promise you'll not tease me again?" Avy looked at them with doe eyes.

They quickly hid their right hands behind them and crossed their fingers.  "Of course, as you want!!" They say together, hiding their smiles.