BRUISES AND SCRATCHS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

She tried to kick him but he dodged her. "Such a wild kitten!" He commented and smirked at her and this was just a fuel in her anger. She grabbed another dagger and threw it in his direction.

"Are you fucking mad!!" He screamed in anger and jumped on her bed. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"Get out of my bed!!" She shouted and got on bed and punched him on his left cheek. His face turned to the other side. "What do you think of yourself? Coming into someone's room without their consent?"

Her room was soundproof so no one could hear them shouting. Each room in the castle is soundproof.

"You damn woman!!" Vincent cursed and launched at Avyanna but the bed bounced and they both lost their balance and fell. Avyanna under him and Vincent on the top of her body.

"Shít.....you're a damn heavy bear!!" She breathed and tried to push him. He took the chance and again pinned her both hands with his one hand above her head.

"Stop making the situation harder." He angrily shouted and grabbed her jaw. 

"I didn't come into your room purposely, I just lost my way to my room and I thought this is mine!!" He explained with his jaw clenched tightly.

"Then why didn't you leave as soon as you realize that this is not your room?" She struggled under him. 

"And what about you checking my body and commenting dirty things?" She glared at him.

"I just spit that truth, it's not like you're so pure? Are you?" His voice was so venomous that she felt sick to hear him. How can he think so dirty for her....that she's sleeping around with....men. She felt more sick than before.

"You.....You're so disgusting!!" She pushed him with all her strength and stood properly. "Get. Out. Of. My. Bedroom." She emphasized each word with hate.

"...Hmph...do you think I want to stay here? I don't." He stood up from her bed and walked towards the door. 

"And don't act so pure." He says and leaves, shutting the door behind him.

Avy breathes heavily. Her body was shaking violently as she heard his last words. Her eyes were burning in anger. Anger to destroy him. To destroy his pride. His reputation. His everything.

"I promise to myself that one day I'll take my revenge from you for insulting me. Just wait for me, I'll destroy you." Her words were filled with hate and disgust towards Vincent.

She calmed down and went to wear her nightwear. She sat on her bed and took her laptop to complete her work. Her brother sent her a file to read. She understood that because of this deal the Easterwood family is here. 

If she wanted then she can cancel this deal but Avyanna knows how to keep her personal feelings and business apart. She accepts the deal and demands some changes. After working till late at night, she finally went to sleep.

Next morning

Avyanna was already awake early in the morning and after changing into her sports clothes she went for practice. 

No matter if she's injured or not, she never misses her exercises and practice. She was practicing with her sword. Her knights were there too and shocked with her angry moves. 

She was taking out Vincent's anger in practice. Her wounds had already started bleeding again with her aggressive moves.

She swings her sword like she was cutting anyone into pieces. suddenly a hand stops her swinging arm. 

"What happened?" Her brother asked, looking at her bloódy clothes.

"Brother!! Why are you here?" Avy asked in surprise and put down her sword. 

"Why are you angry? Look at your dress soaked in bloód." He question without answering her.

"....nothing, just thinking about yesterday." She lied because she doesn't want him to know what happened with her and Vincent last night. 

She didn't want a fight between 2 royals.

"...okay, go and get changed. It's time for breakfast." He smiled looking at her, trying to cheer up her mood. 

"When are you going to bring SIL?" She asked him with frowned eyebrows.

SIL : Sister in law.

"I'll bring her back tonight." He says. Then they all went to get ready. 

Avy quickly took a shower and bandaged her wounds again. She wore a black outfit and made a messy bun. She doesn't like makeup and just puts lip balm on her lips.

"Good morning everyone!!" She says and hugs her parents. They hugged her back and sat down for breakfast. 

She ignored Vincent, when she felt his burning gaze on her. She didn't even look into his direction.

"Vin? What is on your neck? Is it bruises?" His mom asked, looking at his neck. "How did you get hurt? It wasn't there yesterday?" 

"Nothing mom, it's just a wild kitten scratched my neck." Vincent says glaring at Avy but she simply ignored him. 

"Then you should be careful around wild things. If you irritate them, then they'll surely attack you." His dad said in a serious tone. 

Avy finally looked towards Vincent and smirked looking into his eyes. Vincent's hands clenched in a fist.

"Yes, Dad." He says glaring at Avy. She shrugged her shoulders and focused on breakfast.

"Dad, me and Avy discuss the plan and are ready to start the deal." Andrew says and takes out a document. "If Mr. Easterwood wants to start his business here with us then I would like to handle this as other business deals.....not like a friendship deal."

"Because business is different from our personal life." Avy says and takes the documents from Andrew. "In this business, both parties will make equal profit. And if you like this idea then we can proceed with the deal."

She gave the documents to Jordan Easterwood. Avy is serious when it's come to business. Her parents are proud of their kids, because now these both siblings handle their business perfectly.

"Excellent!! I agree with this plan. So should we start the deal?" Jordan speaks happily, satisfied with the deal.

"Of course Mr. Easterwood." Sebastian, Avy's dad says and shakes hands with him. "Let's go to the company today, so we can finalize the deal."

"Of course, yes. Let's go." Jordan said.

"Then, we both ladies are going shopping!" Grace, Avy's mom says.

"Yes, you do your business. We're going on a girl's date." Elena, Vincent's mom says.

"Okay, no problem. Avy princess, do you also want to go with your mom?" Her dad asked, looking at her.

"No, dada, I've some work." Avy said with a smile.

"Okay, no issues. But take care of yourself." Her dad patted her head.

"Okay, dada" she happily hugged him and kissed his cheeks. 

"Ahem ahem" her brother coughs trying to get her attention. "I'm here too." 

"I love you too brother!!" She hugged him too. He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly but carefully not to hurt her.

Vincent's eyes were only on Avyanna. He was shocked that she is so different with her family and cold towards him. 

"Look at her pretending to be a good girl." Vincent says in his mind and rolls his eyes and focuses on eating.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘