SURPRISED

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Avy's car was running on the road at high speed. Avyanna opened her eyes and looked outside of the window. Her mood was off.

She's tired of her life. She doesn't want to live like this, getting life threats, someone sending her notes, and creepy vibes.

Her eyes caught on the roadside. "Stop the car." She commanded and Mike immediately stopped the car.

"What happened? princess" Mike asked as he immediately stopped the car. Avy got out of the car. Seeing her going they also follow her.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" Avy asked to 3 unknown men. Two of them quickly hid the third man behind them and looked at Avy.

"That should be our question." First unknown man asked, looking from top to bottom.

"She's wearing a uniform type outfit. She can't be any royal?" Unknown says in his mind.

"Well, I was going from here and saw you standing.....in the middle of a forest area road. So I thought you might need help?" Avy said, looking at them.

She understood that they're not normal by their outfits and behavior. But they don't know her.

"Thank you but we don't need help. We can manage." the 2nd unknown man said.

"Princess, let's go and leave them in their situation." Lia whispered to Avy.

"Don't tell them I'm a princess. Just act like my coworkers." Avy whispered and her knights nodded in confusion but agreed.

Third man comes out from behind and waves at Avy. "Hey, I'm Ezra." He says but the 1st unknown pulled him back.

"Ezra, I told you not to talk to any stranger." the 1st unknown man scolded him.

"You guys will not take help, when we need help. So let me handle this." Ezra says and goes to Avyanna.

"Can you help us, beautiful. Our car broke down and we couldn't contact our family." Ezra smiles at Avy.

She looked at his face and realized who he was but she didn't point it out.

"Hello, Ezra, actually this is a forest area so here's network connection is not good. But we can drop you if you want?" Avy said calmly.

"Thank you so much, beautiful. We want to go to Blackford castle." Ezra said and smiled brightly. His smile changed Avy's earlier bad mood as she smiled back.

"Come and sit inside the car." Avy said and pointed at cars.

"Let's go, guys." Ezra said to his friends and they followed him helplessly.

Lia and Lucas went to sit in another car as Mike drove the car so he could stay with Avy. Avyanna, Ezra and his friends sat in one car.

"Beautiful, you didn't tell us your name?" Ezra asked as he turned to look at Avy.

"Avy." She didn't tell them her full name because she's planning something for them.

"Avy, it's a beautiful name just like the owner." Ezra said. "Well, they're my friends or you can say more like my elder brothers, because they're 3 years older than me, I'm 22."

"Guys, introduce yourself. She helped us." Ezra looked at his friends.

"Hey, I'm Davian Anderson." the 1st unknown said in a stern voice.

"Hey, I'm Asher Young." the 2nd unknown said in an annoyed tone.

"So, what do you do? Avy." Ezra asked. "And why do you have many cars with you? Do these cars belong to the king? Do you work for him?" He asked nonstop questions.

"Yes, you can say that, I work for the king." Avy said calmly, staring out of the car.

"Well, you're so beautiful. You should be a princess instead of working for a king." Ezra muttered and Avy almost smiled but that smile didn't reached to her eyes.

"Why are you looking sad? Are you not happy with your work?" Ezra asked as he saw her sad face through the window.

Avy didn't answer him and just stayed silent. "If you want to leave your work, then I can hire you in my brother's company." Ezra tried to console her. "It's a big company. And you'll get a high salary."

Mike almost laughed at his statement.

He'll give her salary. Bro, she herself owns many multi-billion companies. If she wants then she can buy you with just her 2% of money.

Mike thinks and shakes his head.

"Thank you for your offer. But I don't think I need a job." Avy said. Before Ezra can say anything they entered in Blackford castle. Guards salute looking at Avy.

Ezra and his friends thought that they're saluting at them as they waved towards them. Guards looked at them with weird expressions. Avy came out of the car and smiled towards the guards.

"Go inside." Avy said and pointed at the main door of the house.

"Bye, Avy. Let's meet again later and thank you." Ezra said and his friends just nodded towards her.

"Princess, why didn't you tell them that you're princess?" Mike asked as he saw them going inside.

"Because I know who they are." Avy said and looked at Lia and Lucas coming towards her.

"Don't tell anyone about the note." She said and walked inside the castle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀