THE HEAVY RAIN

(Play Daylight song before reading.)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was a rainy day. And a girl was riding a bike on a deserted road. She was getting drenched in the rain but she just focused on driving.

"Oh, i love it and hate it at the same time,
You and I drink the poison from the same vine,
Oh, i love it and hate it at the same time,
Hidin' all of our sins from the daylight,
From the daylight, runnin' from the daylight

Oh, I love it and hate it at the same time." Avyanna was singing and driving happily.

It was still early in the morning and a little dark. But suddenly a car caught her eyes but she ignored it and drove away.

"But, what if they need my help?" She thought and again went back towards the car.

"Hey, what are you doing in this forest area?" Avyanna asked the man, who was standing in the rain.

"Actually my boss's car broke down and we are trying to contact any helper but there's no signal." the man said.

"Ok, let me help you." Avyanna said as she got down from her bike. Her long hair fell down as she took out the helmet. She walked towards the car's engine and opened the lead.

Other hand, A handsome man. Who was sitting inside the car looking at the girl fixing his car with his sky blue eyes. His features are so well defined that it looks like God especially takes his time to create this man.

The car's window was tinted and no one could look inside from outside. The man inside the car rolled down the window and signaled his subordinate to come near him.

"Who is she? And what is she doing?" He asked them.

"Boss, She was passing by here and came to help us." his subordinate explained.

"Does she even know how to fix a car?" The man asked.

"Son, don't say like this. She is helping us and you're talking like this" The man's father said sitting beside him.

"Dad, I'm just asking. I don't want her to mess up more with my car." the man said and again looked at the girl, who was drenching in the rain.

Avyanna quickly fixes the car and looks at the subordinates.

"Here, your car is fixed" Avyanna said and wiped her hand on her pants.

"Thank you miss, but how can we repay you?" The subordinate said with a polite smile.

"If you want to repay me then just pay your boss, so he could learn some basic manners to talk to." Avyanna taunted the man inside the car.

She heard him talking to his subordinate because the  car window was down as his voice reached to Avyanna's ears.

The man smirked and opened the door of his side and came out. His subordinates quickly opened an umbrella for him to protect him from rain.

"You were saying something?" The man asked and raised his left eyebrow.

"Yes, I was saying that you should learn some basic manners, and thank people if they help you, not blame them." Avyanna said without any fear.

She tried to see his face but his face was covered by the umbrella. And heavy rain was also not making it easy for her.

The man looked at Avyanna head to toe. He was mesmerized by her beauty and her sharp tongue. His eyes trails down on her body. Her clothes were wet and sticking to her body, giving him a nice view of her perfect body.

"Thank you, miss." the man looked up and said with a smirk.

"It's okay." Avyanna said and sat on her bike and put on the helmet. 

"Here, take this umbrella." The man said.

"No, thanks, I'm already wet." Avyanna said and started the bike engine.

"Kindly, choose your words carefully next time, if not then, it will only lead to a misunderstanding" The man said and chuckled darkly.

Avyanna didn't pay attention to him and was ready to leave.

"And a free advice, don't take this forest area's road. This forest has wild animals" She said and sped up her bike and left.

The man chuckled darkly looking at the girl till she fades in heavy rain. He went and sat inside the car.

"Why are you smiling?" His dad asked.

"Nothing, just met a crazy cat." The man said.

"Let's go to Blackford Empire Castle" The man commanded his driver.

His driver drove the car to Blackford Empire Castle.
.
.
.
.
.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘