OFFICE DRAMA

AVYANNA'S POV

We leave the orphanage, after spending the whole day with the kids. After coming home we freshen up and had our dinner.

Unlikely, That jerk was quiet the whole day, after Rose's matter. It's not like I care about that or him. And it's good for him to stay quiet, because I'll not spare him this time.

NEXT DAY

After breakfast I leave for my work with my knights. Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up. "Hello Brother."

"Hey, Avy, where are you?" He asked on call.  

"I'm on the way to my office, why?" I said.

"Can you come here, I need your help." He asked and I can feel tension.  

"Okay, I'll be there in 10 mins." I said and heard him sigh in relief.

"Thank you, and come safely, no need to hurry." He says and I end the call.

"Lia, drive to BLACKFORD EMPIRE." I announced and she looked at me in shock.  

"Why so suddenly? Something wrong?" She asked.

"No, nothing is wrong. It's just my brother who needs my help." I explained.  

"But, princess, you've a important meeting today." Mike said.

"... it's after lunch...so we've got time till then. Right?" I looked at him with doe eyes. 

He sighed and looked at me.  "As you say princess."

After 10 mins we reached there and directly went to the top floor.  "What's wrong? brother." I asked as I entered in his cabin.

I went speechless as my eyes caught guests in there. Vincent looked at my body and licked his lips. Meanwhile his friends, father and brother looked at me in surprise.

"Avy, come and sit here." My dad said and my brother pulled me to the CEO's chair. I sat beside my brother and looked at the files on the table.

"So......the problem is....Mr. Vincent Easterwood wants you to supervise this deal and amusement park." My brother said and I turned to look at that jerk.

"Sorry to say this, but I don't have that much time to supervise this. Because I've my own work to do." I looked him in the eyes.  

"And I'm sure that my brother will handle this deal perfectly." I added.

"Well... that's not my problem. And don't forget you're the one who suggested the amusement park idea, so you must know how to deal with this park." Vincent said and I could see him smirking secretly.

I clenched my hands into fists. I know that he's doing this just to annoy me and see me struggling with my work.

"Ms. Blackford, we heard about your business and I want to see how you'll manage this and your work together." His friend, I think his name is 'Davian' said.

"And you just have to supervise the amusement park idea, after all it's your idea." His other friend 'Asher' said.

Now, I know why his friends are here. That jerk called them here to irritate me, together.

"We're also businessmen, and we also handle too much work together, so why can't you?" Vincent said.

"It's not like my daughter can't handle work. It's just she has her own work to do." My dad reasoned with them.

"It's okay dada." I patted his shoulder.  "If Mr. Easterwood wants it then I'll supervise this deal." I added and looked directly into his eyes.

"That's good. Now we don't have any problem, we can proceed with our plan." His father says.

"I'm gonna talk to creative team members." I announced and messaged Mike to inform employees about a meeting.

"Can we also join you?" Ezra asked politely.  

"Of course, you can." I said with a smile.

I seriously can't believe that Ezra and that jerk are brothers!! Older one is arrogant, shameless, and a jerk, but the younger one is polite, respectful and cute.

I'm seriously concerned about his kingdom and people. How does that jerk manage his work and responsibilities? Well, that's not my concern.

"Let's go, it's time for a meeting." I stood up and left the room, they followed after me. I could feel a stare on my ass, and I turned to see Vincent looking at my ass.

He looked up and met my eyes. I smiled and quickly flashed him my middle finger and hid it before anyone saw it.

We entered in the meeting room and my brother and I went to sit in head chairs. 

"Good morning, Boss, lady boss and everyone." Employees said with a smile. Everyone nodded towards them.

"Good morning, my dear employees." I smiled towards them and they smiled back.  

"So I want to announce that, from now on, I'll supervise this amusement park deal." I added.

"Wow, then lady boss will be treating us lunch for our future over working." An employee said.

"Okay, you can eat anything anytime from the canteen, and the bill will be on my tab till this amusement park builds and starts. Is it okay?" I looked at the employees and they looked surprised.

"Lady boss, you'll go bankrupt, aren't you worried about your bank account?" Another employee said.

"Ohh, you know me and don't forget that last time you said the same but didn't even reached to my expectations." I tease them as they sigh.

"Ahem, should we continue?" Brother tapped on my shoulder and I realized that Easterwood members are here.

"So, dear creators, who'll show their creativity first?" I asked and an employee stood up with his tab and started telling his plan and designs about the amusement park.

Each and every creative team members took turns and told us about their plans. I was focused on meeting and ignoring that jerk. This meeting went for almost 2 hours and now it's time for lunch.

I glanced at my phone and looked at the time.  "Okay guys, let's stop here today." I announced and stood up.  "It's time for lunch, so we'll continue this another day."

"As you already know, I've my work to do, and I'll not be able to attend each and every meeting, so you can contact me or send me details on emails. I'll check it." I looked towards employees and they nodded at my statement.

A knock came on the door and opened.  "Princess, you've a meeting in 30 mins." Mike came and said. I gestured to him '5 mins', and turned towards everyone.

"Does anyone have any doubts about anything?" I asked one last time and all the employees shook their heads.

"Okay, Now my brother can handle from here. I'm leaving." I said and smiled towards my dad and brother and left after nodding towards employees.

Me and my knights quickly went to my company and attended the meeting and I skipped my lunch and focused on my new deal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀