WEIRD CLUB

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Avyanna reached home at 11:40 PM. She didn't eat anything the whole day and was super hungry.

"Mumma? I'm home." I announced my arrival and went to the living room and saw everyone sitting there with worried expressions.

"What's wrong? Why are you all still awake?" She asked as she sat down on the couch next to her dad. She felt so tired that she didn't even want to think of moving her fingers.

"Avy, you're back!! Why so late?" Her dad asked and patted her head.  

"I had a lot of work," she replied with a tired voice and leaned on his shoulder.

"And what about you?" She asked and looked at her dad. 

"Princess, actually Vincent and his friends didn't come back till now and their phones are off too." Her dad said.

"Your brother is also out for work, so we couldn't disturb him about this." Her dad added.

"We sent our bodyguards but they couldn't find them, Avyanna, can you please help us to find them—" Vincent's mom asked with hopeful eyes.

"No, Elena, she just came back from work. You can't send her to find your son." Jordan says cutting his wife's word.

"But...." Elena looked down in sadness.  

"Mom, I'm going to find them." Ezra said to his mom.

"No, you're new here so are they, if you want to find them and get lost yourself?" His dad said.

"... it's okay, guys, I'm going to find them." Avyanna couldn't see them worried and stood up to leave. 

She doesn't want to go find that jerk, but his family is  worried and she can't see her guests in trouble.

God knows, what trouble that trouble maker would be creating all this time?

Avyanna thought and ignored her tiredness and starving, ready to go and find them.

"Are you sure you want to go, find them? We sent our guards to search for them." Her mom asked, looking at her worriedly.

"Yes..... I'll go find them." She confirmed their doubt.

"Thank you so much, Avyanna....but how will you find them?" Vincent's dad asked.

"Send me their numbers, and I know what I've to do after." She said and took her car keys and left. She took her black car with tinted windows.

She started driving, and soon she received their numbers from her father, because Jordan Easterwood or anyone else in the world don't have her personal number.

She tracked their number but their phones were off. She stopped the car on the side and took out her laptop and typed something quickly and put their numbers there.

In 3 seconds she received their location and started to drive to their location. Their location was far from the Blackford Empire. It's already midnight as she drives fast to reached to them.

She covered the distance to their location in 20 mins instead of 1 hour. All thanks to her rush driving.

She came out of her car and looked at her phone.  "They're here?" She muttered and again looked in front of herself.

It was a club. A weird one. She felt something off but still walked inside. Avyanna saw everyone dancing closely. Extremely close.

Women's clothes are so little that their MOST body parts are almost visible but still they were dancing with men.

Avyanna ignored her anger seeing all this and walked upstairs towards private rooms. Weird noises were coming from rooms as she walked looking in her phone.

She stopped outside a room and heard the same weird noises. She already guessed what was happening inside so she decided to peak a little, and wasn't surprised when she saw the scene in front of eyes.

She wanted to go from that place as soon as possible. But suddenly a thought comes in her mind as she smirks. She clicked some pictures and copied them into a private folder and kept some pictures in her gallery.

She put her phone back in her pocket and kicked open the door.  "WHAT THE FÚCK—" Vincent hissed looking towards the door.

The woman in his lap quickly covered her body. Avyanna looked around the room and found Davian, Asher with another woman on their lap.

"What the fúck are you doing here and don't you know 'how to knock'?" Vince shouted glaring at Avyanna.

"Wow, she's a princess, who doesn't even know how to knock." Davian taunted her.

"Get out from here." Asher barked glaring at her. But she simply ignored each of them and stood in her place without moving.

"Done?" She asked, her voice colder than Antarctica's south pole.

"What?" Vincent asked in confusion.

"Done with your drama, so come out of this shítty club in 5 mins, if not then.......I'll post these pictures of yours on social media." She took out her phone and showed them pictures.

In the picture, it was clearly showed their faces and what they're doing. They got shocked seeing the pictures and glared at her.

"Delete those pictures." Vincent shouted at her in anger and tried to get up but the woman was sitting on his lap.

"No need to show me your nakéd body, so keep your position because I don't have any interest in seeing your díck." Avyanna said and rolled her eyes.

"You only have 5 mins, so finish your this shítty work and come out. because next second you'll find these pictures on the internet." She says turned to leave. 

"And kindly spray some perfume on yourself, you three, because I don't like your smell." She added and left the room.

"Hey, beautiful, do you want to come with me—" a man came and said but fell down as Avyanna punched him hard on his face.

"Keep your words to yourself, fúcker." She kicked him in between his thighs hard and that man cried in extreme pain. She stepped on his stomach and went out of the club ignoring everyone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀