Fasten your seatbelts 

(Alison sits on her fathers lap holding onto him she admires her aunt while she's on her phone Ben than speaks up also putting both arms around ally to do his crossword)

Ben:Mom's not wrong... Jared's not gonna wait around forever.
Mick: Great marriage pep-talk. Thank you.
Ben: Why're you fighting this when all it's gonna do is make you happy? It's all we want for you. ♪ ♪
Mick: That's really sweet of you. You must be drunk. ( Chuckles )
Ben: Definitely. Say yes to Jared.
( Echoing ) Have a wedding, a honeymoon. Turn the page. It's time.
Mick: Ben, what's going on? How are we back here? Why are we back on Flight 828? ( People screaming ) No, no, no. It's just a nightmare. It's just a nightmare. The turbulence stops, the turbulence stops. ( Screaming continues )
It didn't happen this way, it didn't happen this way! It didn't happen this way!
cal looks up at his aunt as if he were going to say something)
Cal. what's going on?! Answer me, please!
(Mick than wakes up to Zeke over top of her he's holding onto her wound while Jared speaks on the phone to the ambulance making sure she's ok mick tells Zeke to run while Jared pushes him off of mick so zeke does while this all happens there's a call at the stone residence Ben says he'll take it while grace calms her young daughter who had now experienced two callings but they didn't know this Ben ends the call shocked telling everybody the news and rushing into the car to make there way to the hospital they all wait calmly for news about mick Ben holds onto his youngest as she is bearly staying awake in his arms)
(Ben whispers down to her)
Ben: ally baby you can go to sleep everything's going to be fine
(Ally shakes her head no)
Ally: I wait for auntie Mickey
(Ben looks down into her eyes seeing the true worry she was going through Ben just wished he listened to her calling sooner but what could he have done he didn't know he pushes aside his thoughts and brushes his fingers through his daughters locks of hair and even hour after hour he still holds onto his little girl who still fights to stay awake until saanvi comes out telling them the good news that she's going to make a full recovery and Ben askes about seeing her which allows him he hesitantly looked down at the girl in his arms who looked hopeful to go with him)
Saanvi: we could sneak the both of you in if you want to bring her
(Ben looks around at everyone and they say it's fine ben than makes sure to ask his daughter if she wanted to come)
Ben: ally honey do you want to come see auntie mick
Ally: yes daddy I be gentle
(Ben smiles down and they start to walk Jared begins to go with but saanvi tells him mick didn't want to see him leaving him stand there as they three walk away saanvi leads him to were mick was and opens the curtains to reveal a waking up Mick Alison waves seeing her aunt making mick smile slightly as well as bens comment Ben walks over and kisses his sisters head relieved she was okay Ben pulls back but Alison want to do the same)
Ally: dada I want to do two kisses
(Ben looks down at his daughter only knowing that mick did this for Alison and her teddy bear but he didn't want to reject the small girl and mick smiled at her niece who was wanting to copy her father. Ben grabs Alison and holds her to be able to kiss micks forehead twice not before saying something before alison whispers enough for the two to hear)
Ally: one from me
And one from teddy
(Mick looks up at her niece heart felt by what she just did Ben pulls his daughter back in and hugs Alison they began to talk Ben tells mick about Alison's calling about her how Alison knew she needed help even before everything happened which leads mick to talk about how she was on the plane again mick talks about how she was on the plane with cal and her it was nose diving she explains how it felt real)
(Alison rests her head on bens shoulder blocking out one ear ben covers her other explaining the death date to mick not wanting the two year old to hear mick than explains how it wasn't a normal calling ben takes his hand of allys ear and mick explains asking if anyone had the same calling cal approach's saying he did ally looks at her brother the adults look at cal and he starts to say how he was on the plane mick asked the cal about what he was going to say cal hesitantly looks at his sister as the both say it at the same time "save the passengers" but Alison didn't have the calling so how did she know we than get skiped to 2 months later