Dead reckoning only part

Grace: ( Softly ) This is top secret, got it? ( Softly )
Cal: Got it
Grace: Are you sure? Because this is very serious business, and I'm counting on you.
Cal: Got it.
Olive: What are you two whispering about? Well...
(Olive walks in while holding ally on her hip)

Grace: your dad's been working so hard, and he hasn't really caught up with his friends since he's been back, so I decided to throw him a last-minute surprise backyard barbecue today.
Cal: And you and I have to keep Dad out of the house until 4:30.
Olive: Ah. Sneaky. I like it.
Grace: Yeah? Hi! You were out early.
Ben: I had to get a new phone. I dropped mine. Same number, no bigs.
Olive: So, uh, Dad, Cal and ally wants to go laser tagging this afternoon. Can you take us?
Ben: Yeah. Yeah, but I'm playing. ( Cellphone ringing )
Grace: What's up?
Ben: Uh, it's work looking for me.
Grace: Oh, no. Don't tell me they're gonna make you come in on the weekend.

Ben: Not if I don't answer.
( Ringing stops )
Grace: I like your style. All right. I got errands. Kids, please take it easy on your old dad.
Ben: Hey! ( Laughs )
Olive: All right, so, let's head out in a bit. We have to be back around, like, 4:30. Avery's picking me up.
Ben: Yeah, that should give me plenty of time to defeat you two.
(Olive passes ally to Ben)
Ben: hi monkey
Ally: hi daddy
Ben: You gonna go shoot some hoops?
Cal: Tryout's on Monday. I thought maybe I'd...
Ben: Cal, why didn't you tell me? I could've been warming you up all week.
Cal: You haven't been around much. ( Sighs )
Ben: Well, I-I'm here now.
(Outside cal and Ben are shooting hoops while ally is on the grass playing with her dolls watching her father and brother)
Ben: Ah. Closer. Caught some backboard.
Cal: You know that's not the point of the game, right, Dad?
Ben: Don't be so hard on yourself.
Cal: Some of the other kids trying out for the league have been playing for years.
Ben: Well, you've been a little busy. Traveling through space and time, kicking cancer's butt. Let's go. ( Laughs ) Oh! ( Laughs ) Yes! LeBron better watch his back.
(A lady who looks hurt starts to walk over to Alison as she plays on the grass)
Lady: hello little girl can you help me
(Alison looks up at the lady confused the lady starts to walk closer to her)
Ben: Hey, buddy, wanna take a break?
Cal: Can I have screen time?
Ben: Yeah, sure. Hey can you take you sister in with you please
Cal: yeah sure
(Cal walks over to his sister and grabs her hand)
Cal: come on ally let's go inside
Ally: ok
(Ally and cal walk inside but ally doesn't stop looking at the lady until she's reaches the door to go in)

(We find out the name of the girl who is  autumn her and ben talk about the plane and how Ben might be able to help her and the other passengers he takes her to the boiling room to be examined by saanvi they figure that they should tell Vance and so they do Ben and Vance get into a conversation about how cal and ally feel the same pain to one of the passengers he talks about his callings and how Alison also gets them there is than a calling in which everyone goes through Ben rings olive to make sure both ally and cal are ok)

Olive: Hi, Dad. Are you on your w...
Ben: Is, uh, Cal and Alison okay?
Olive: Yeah, and so am I.
Ben: Can you check on them?
Olive: Sure. ( Knocking )
Olive: Cal, are you okay?
Cal: I-I'm fine!
Olive: He's fine.
Ben: Can you make sure, please? ♪ ♪
Cal: Do you mind? I'm busy.
Olive: He's totally fine. Rude, but fine.
Ben: how about ally
Olive: dad she's down for a nap
Ben: please just see
(Olive opens allys door to see the girl turned over facing the wall asleep olive turns the camera to show Ben)
Olive: see dad she's fine
Ben: thank you olive
(What Olive couldn't see was both kids were indeed not ok cal had a bleeding nose and ally had pains going though her tiny body)

(Cut to grace and olive)

Grace: So make sure you give it a really good toss 'cause the olive oil's kind of settling on the bottom there.
Olive: Okay.
( Doorbell rings )
Olive: Oh, I will get the door. Please call Dad and make sure he's getting home from work.
Grace: Yes. Your dad.
Olive: Cal! Ally! People are here! Please come down! ( Ringing )
Ben: You've reached Ben Stone. Please leave a message.
Grace: Hey, babe. Are you on your way home? Call me. ( Beep )
Hey!
Hey! Hi!
Oh, how's it going?