11. The Incident

The duel ended and the victory belonged to the straw hat boy. The captain let Usopp have the Going Merry and the rest of the group left the ship.

The next morning, the straw hat pirate heard the news that the mayor was being shot. So the group decided to visit him and look for Robin at the same time. The captain and his group went to Dock 1 where the Galley-La was.

Then the owner of Franky House came to Dock 1 and attacked the straw hat boy. "Wow, is he also a devil fruit user?" The two besides the Lunarians exclaimed loudly as he blew out the fire from his mouth to attack the captain. "Umm, actually he is just a cyborg." The Lunarians swear dropped.

However, the foreman from the Galley-La came to intervene in the battle between the duo and declared that the Straw Hat Pirate was the one who assassinated the mayor. "What?! Why would we want to do this?"

The pirates want to explain they were not the ones who assassinated the mayor but the foreman ignored them and started to launch their attack on the pirates trying to arrest them. After a long time, the captain decided not to fight back.

"Hey, you guys keep ignoring me!" The cyborg exclaimed and he unleashed his ultimate attack, Coup de Vent, and the whole dock was destroyed. The Lunarians used this as a chance as she grabbed the two and flew away. "Aruna, go to Iceburg's mansion. I want to hear his explanations."

"Okay." Then she motioned their navigator to point out where the mansion was.

Aruna pov

Luffy punched the wall and we broke into the mansion. "Luffy, I will wait outside. You go to search Iceburg with Nami." And the two rushed around the house to look for the mayor's room.

Meanwhile, I noticed the Galley-La workers search through the town for the other crewmates and Iceburg's statement is printed in all of the newspapers. After a while, Luffy and Nami came out and we gathered with Zoro and Chopper.

Chopper said that he and Sanji had met Robin and she said her farewell to us. "I think Robin was being forced by the man in a mask." Chopper said.

"I think so. After all, isn't she classified as one of the most dangerous criminals by the world government? So I think maybe these people were sent by the world government. By the way, where is Sanji?" I speak up for my opinion. "He said he had another plan and decided to go away."

"I think there will be another attack again so if we meet Robin we should confront her." The group decided to hide behind the tree and observe the building while I went out to look for Sanji after I mentioned it to the group.

After flying around the water city, I finally saw the blonde cook hiding at the Blue Station. So I sneaked behind Sanji and asked him, "So Sanji you had been following them a whole time?" The cook was shocked by my appearance but after that, he calmed down and said, "The people who took Robin-swan away were the people who worked under the world government, Cipher Pol 9."

Then we watched the agents enter the train so we decided to sneak on board. But before that, Sanji left a note and a baby den den mushi at the station. "So if someone from our group finds this, they can contact us through this. Now let's go to save Robin-swan."

I carried Sanji in my arms and flew over to the train after the train departed from the station. "Ah! I was hugged by Aruna-swan. I'm in paradise!" Sanji said with a heart in his eyes and started nosebleing.

"No, Sanji hold on. If you fall unconscious by losing this much nose blood, I will throw you at the sea." I threatened him. "Ah, an angry Aruna-swan also looks so beautiful! But don't worry, I will not collapse."

Then I let Sanji land on top of one of the carriages and he breached the carriage where Usopp and Franky were kept. Sanji freed both of them and helped them climb up the top of the car. He used the baby den den mushi to call Nami and report back the situation of Robin.

At the same time, Franky asked me, "What kind are you? Why do you have the black wings?" I then explained my identity to him including how I joined the Straw Hat Pirate.

"Wow, if you're that SUPER unique race, does that mean we can get 100 million if we report you?" Before I answered him, Usopp hit a light on his head and said, "Hey don't try to sell our people to the government."

"Haven't you already left them?"

"..." Usopp stayed silent after this, so I spoke to Franky, "Even though he left us, I will still consider him as one of my friends."

"Aruna...you're so kind." Usopp felt touching and his eyes started filling with tears.

"But I was just asking, doesn't mean I will do that. Remember the world government is also my enemy." Franky stated that. After Sanji finished the call, he said he got permission from Luffy so we could fight the CP agents.