17. New Members

The next morning, the Straw Hat Pirates were eagerly waiting for their new ship.

"Have you found the direction for the next island?" Kokoro asked Nami.

"Yes, but the direction was pointed a little downward."

"Because the next location is Fish-Man Island, it is located underwater."

Hearing this, the ship cook felt excited as he could see a huge number of mermaids. But he suddenly remembered that Kokoro was also a mermaid so his dream crashed. "Hey, there are also young mermaids!" Kokoro said angrily.

"I wondered how the devil fruit users can get down there," Robin asked with worry.

"Getting undersea is not a problem. But between Water 7 and Fish-Man Island, there is a Florian Triangle, where hundreds of ships are crushed by the vicious terrain. The ships which do not sink are all empty, and many people speculate that the vacant ships are haunted." Kokoro explained to the group.

"Guys, you had new bounties!" One of the Franky Family said to them while handing the bounties. The entire group looked at the bounty, some of them were scared as they finally became wanted, some were satisfied seeing the numbers, some didn't care, and some were disappointed.

"Hey Aruna, what's about you? Haven't seen your bounty." The captain asked the Lunarians. She then handed her bounty to the group, letting them have a look.

The Inferno, Aruna: 600,000,000 Beli. Death or Alive

"Wow, that's such a high bounty!" The captain said excitedly.

"Since she is a unique kind so of course they will give her such a high bounty," Robin said.

The Franky Family urged the straw hat boy to take the cyborg with them as they revealed his bounty. "Since he is now a wanted man, so please take him with you."

A moment later, the group was presented with a new ship. The ship had a yellow sunflower of a lion's head at the front of the ship. Then, Franky went back to the Franky House as he wanted to stay at Water 7.

To make the cyborg join the pirate group, the Franky Family decided to take him in swim briefs. Now the cyborg is chasing them to get back his underwear as he is now half-naked. They gave the underwear to the straw hat captain.

"If you want to get back the underwear, you need to join our crew!" The straw hat boy said while holding the underwear.

The cyborg refused at first, but Robin used her devil fruit power to grab his testicles and crash it. "Hey, Robin! I still want Franky to board our ship as a man!"

'I can feel the pain even though I'm a girl.' The Lunarians thought herself. In the end, he was convinced after Iceburg also encouraged him and he became the shipwright of the pirate group.

At the same time, the swordsman and the ship cook stated that the vice admiral was on the other side of the island.

Aruna PoV

"Are you sure you don't want to wait for him?" I asked Luffy.

"I did wait. Ever since I heard what Sanji told us." Suddenly a cannonball shot at us as Garp was chasing after us. So we all started to block all the attacks from him to prevent the ship damaged.

At the same time, Usopp was calling us but all of us pretended we didn't hear it. In the end, he finally apologized to us. Luffy stretched his arm and grabbed Usopp to us. The two crashed together, fell on the deck, and started to cry together.

"Okay stop it. Now we need to find a way to escape from Garp." I said to the group. Franky then suggests we must give a name to the ship first. As a result, the ship was named Thousand Sunny. Franky then used the Coup De Burst to catapult the ship into the air just as Garp launched a huge cannonball.

Meanwhile somewhere on the island

A tall man wearing a black mask, with black-feathered wings and fire at his back holding a wanted poster and staring at it.

"So there's another one..."

I always think about how the winged characters put on their shirt if the wings are so huge, so I try to draw them