44. Red Poneglyph

Inuarashi told Robin the Red Poneglyph was a Road Poneglyph. There were four of them and each led to an island. If all four were discovered, the location of Laugh Tale could be found.

"One was lost, the other two were kept by Big Mom and Kaido."

"How do the minks know this?" Zoro asked.

"The Kozuki Family was a family of stonemasons who invented Poneglyph 800 years ago. However, the knowledge of how to read and write the language of Poneglyph ended with Oden-sama."

Suddenly, the samurai started to cry tearfully and said, "Oden-sama, he was executed by Kaido and the Shogun of Wano Country while sacrificing himself to save his son and retainers."

Luffy decided to ally with pirates, samurai, and minks called the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance.

"But still we had to get Sanji back first," Luffy stated.

The minks decided to throw a party to celebrate the truce between Inuarashi and Nekomamushi.

Aruna PoV

We exited the whale-shaped tree. Both rulers said they sailed with Whitebeard and Toger once, although they did not reach Laugh Tale.

Then we had some discussion of what our next move was and decided, "Samurai will head to Wano Country along with Inuarashi, Nekomamushi, the Straw Hats, and Tra-guy."

"But first I want to find Marco. He could help us in Wano Country." Nekomamushi said.

The minks prepared a banquet to celebrate the turn of events.

"Luffy we want to come with you too!" Nami said. Then they decided that Nami, Chopper, and Brook go to Whole Cake Island with Luffy and Pekoms to rescue Sanji.

"Luffy, remember to get a copy of Road Poneglyph if you find one," Robin asked.

"Sure! Shishishi."

Suddenly the island is trembling, "Zunesha is crying!" Nekomamushi said.

"I sense something attacking the island!" I said.

Momo said he saw a vision of Jack's fleet outside Zou. Momo said Zunesha was sentenced to walk the seas for eternity after committing a crime in the past, and it could be only an attack on command.

Momo screams to order Zunesha to attack Jack. After that, someone reports back that Jack's fleet is gone.

"Zou would no longer be safe for us, we have to prepare and head off already," Nekomamushi said.

Later that day, I carried Chopper and some other minks rappelled down Zunesha's injured leg to bandage it up.

"I want to stay at Zou to communicate further with Zunesha," Momo said.

"Then I will also stay with Momonosuke-sama to maintain a defense on Zou to avoid having everyone rush into Wano Country at once.

"Now let's get ready!"

"You better bring our cool back Luffy," I said.

"Of course! You can count on me."

The next day, Luffy and the rest set sail with Sunny to head to Whole Cake Island.

"Did everyone see Carrot?" Wanda asked.

"It is possible that she followed Luffy to Whole Cake Island?" I said.

"I guess the rest of us also have to set off to Wano already."

Okay, this chapter is short...