38. Donquixote Family

We arrived outside the laboratory and saw Franky was fighting with two people.

"Buffalo! Baby-5!"

"Who are they? Your friends?" Luffy asked Tra-guy.

"No. They are enemies!" Tra-guy said coldly.

Buffalo and Baby-5 quickly retrieve with Ceaser with them. Nami and Usopp decided to offer themselves to stop the enemies.

Nami creates an enormous thunder cloud and shocks them with the lightning strike. Then, Usopp shoots multiple stones at them. With this the two Donquixote Family were defeated and fall into the sea.

We fished them up from the sea and chained them. Franky started to help the marines fix their ship while Sanji preparing the meal for all of us.

Aruna PoV

"Aruna, you cannot fly during its recovery state. You heard that?" Chopper instruct me while bandaging my wings.

"Yea, I get it." I said grudgingly.

After that I went to Sanji to get a stew he prepared, "Thanks Sanji." I compliment.

"No problem Aruna-chan!"

I find a place and sit down, having my meal. Then I noticed Kinemon made a clothes for a little boy using his devil fruit. "Kinemon, who is this little boy?" I asked.

"Aruna-dono, this is my son, Momonosuke."

"Father! Isn't that...!"

"Don't worry Momonosuke. She is Aruna, she also helped me during the time in Punk Hazard. She is not the same as King." Kinemon explained.

"Speaking of him, I didn't contact him for a long time."

"Hey Aruna, actually what's your relationship with that King?" Nami suddenly asked while walking towards me with an evil smirk.

"I'm also curious about that." Robin asked and they all sit closer to me. "Umm, that's kinda hard to explain..." I said while scratching my red cheeks.

"What's that face. Kind to explain yourself." Nami said.

"Enough Nami. I-purupurupuru..." Suddenly my Den Den Mushi called, I picked up and everyone wait to heard who is that.

"Hello, Who is this?" I asked.

"Aruna! Are you alright! I had called you many times but you didn't answer any of it!"

"Oh Alber! I think about you just now and yes I'm fine. Only my wings were twisted by Yeti and suffocated by some smoke guy. Why called suddenly?"

"Because your vivre card was burning! I'm worried about you! Next time you better call me when you're done fighting. Or else I'm gonna came out to Wano to look for you." Alber said with a serious tone.

I sweat dropped and reply him, "Sorry about that. I will inform you next time."

"You better do it. By the way, how are you right now?"

"My ship doctor had treated my wings. Now I need to take a rest and wait for it to recover. So now I cannot fly with my wings sadly."

"You should listen to your ship doctor. I got to go now. Hope to see you in the future."

"Okay bye Alber." Then we hang up. I turned around and saw Nami and the rest had smirk staring at me, "What?" I asked.

"So you two are lover I guess?" Nami said.

"Even though King is our enemy, but I can't deny it that it is so romantic!" Kinemon said.

"Hey Aruna, answered my question. Don't ignored it." Nami said pointed at me.

"Okay okay! Yeah we are. Don't make me felt embarrassed." I said with face blushed.

"I knew it!"

"But if they are lover, would she fight him if they meet?" Momo asked.

"Of course I will!" I said and explained everything again to him.

After chatting, we said our farewell to the children and the marines, then we set sail to our next destination with Tra-guy.

"Nami, what is our next destination?" Luffy asked.

"Our destination had set, is Dressrosa." Tra-guy answered him, "The Four Emperors have spheres of influence all over the New World but are underground so as not to attract the Marines attention. One of their most trustworthy brokers is Doflamingo who uses the alias Joker so no one will suspect him. This is why I kidnapped and destroyed Ceasar's SAD to decrease Kaidou's battle power."

"How many devil fruit users do they have?" Usopp asked.

"I don't know. Maybe Lunar-ya know." Tra-guy then glare at me.

"I'm not sure about that. But from what I heard, I guess they have almost 500 members are devil fruit users."

"Yeeee! Luffy! Let's declined this!" Usopp, Nami and Chopper said, but Luffy ignored them.

"I will hand Ceasar to Doflamingo if he resign from the Seven Warlord. I told him the next morning if the newspaper didn't report that he resign, then our contract is done." Tra-guy said.

The next morning

We all gather at the deck and look at the newspaper we got.
Donquixote Doflamingo had resigned from the Seven Warlord

"Wow, he really did what you said." I said. And now all of us are waiting for him to call.

*Purupurupurupuru... Clank*

"He picked up!"

"Doflamingo?!" Luffy yelled and made all of us tell him to shut up but he just grabbed the Den Den Mushi and started to talk, "Hello? I'm Monkey.D.Luffy, I'm gonna become the King of the Pirates!"

"I told you to shut up!" Usopp gives Luffy a hit of head.

"Hey Mingo! Are you stupid, old Ceasar's boss?! He gave Brownbeard and the children hell! We will give you back Ceasar as we promised but if you do that again, I will beat the hell out of you!"

I signed, "Luffy, just shut up already."

"Mugiwara no Luffy. You went away for two years after your brother died. Where were you and what were you doing?" Mingo asked.

"I shouldn't tell anyone about it!" Luffy said.

"I wanted to see you." Mingo said, make all of us shocked, "What?"

"I have something that you'll want very badly now."

"Something... that I will want...very badly? H..Hey, how delicious is that meat you're talking about?!"

Then Tra-guy snatched the Den Den Mushi from Luffy, "Mugiwara-ya! Don't get drawn into his pace!"

"Guess Luffy just being dumb." I said.

While we try to get Luffy back to reality, Tra-guy continued the talk with Mingo, "Joker, cut the crap! We will hand you Ceasar as we promised."

Then Mingo asked to hear Ceasar'voice to make sure he is fine, and Tra-guy told Mingo at Green Bit, the solitary island north of Dressrosa in the next eight hours, he will left Ceasar there at three in the afternoon.

"That's too bad. I wish I could have a drink with you." Mingo said, but Luffy disturbed it and hang it up.

"Right! Let's head to Dressrosa!"