9. Admiral

The group continued their journey, sailing at the sea when they suddenly discovered an island.

Then the group noticed a man sleeping near a stone. When they approached the man, Robin started panicking as she saw the man. She explained that this man here is one of the marine admirals, Aokiji. When the group wanted to attack him, he said he just planned to check out how's Robin and promised he would not do anything to them.

Meanwhile, a group of people were stranded on the island. "What happens to you all?"

"Our ship was destroyed by a giant frog." The man explained the situation to the group. The pirate group starts helping them by Sanji preparing the meals for them and Chopper healing their wounded. Aokiji decided to help the people by freezing the sea along with a Sea King, so the people could walk back to their place.

After everything was settled, the admiral just sat there and watched them. "Why are you string us?" The straw hat boy asked. "You're just like your grandfather, causing a lot of trouble to us. And as I said just now I just came to check on Nico Robin and look for you. But I guess I will just kill you right here."

Then the admiral kept explaining to the group how dangerous Robin was and it triggered Robin and she used her devil fruit to attack the admiral. The admiral scattered into the ice pieces and reformed back again as Aokiji.

Aokiji tells Robin, "Even if you have found some good friends, you will still be the same." Robin tries to tell him that he is wrong and that she is no longer the same before. However, before Robin can finish what she is saying, Aokiji grabs her in a bear hug and proceeds to freeze his body, ultimately freezing her own as well, while the crew watches in horror.

Aruna POV

I was staying at the ship the whole time as I didn't want the people to recognize my identity. But why are Luffy and the rest so slow, are they having trouble?

So I decided to have a look and I stepped out from the ship. I was shocked when I noticed Robin had already frozen. A part of Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro are also frozen. What was happening just now?

Then I noticed a uniform-wearing man with a sleep mask above his forehead wanted to step on the frozen Robin to break her into pieces. Without any hesitation, I flew to them and blocked the attack with my katana.

The man looked up at me with shock and decided to back off from me. "Aren't your kind supposed to be extinct? Why?" I ignored his question and asked him, "What did you do to her!" But before that, Chopper grabbed my clothes so I stopped and watched him.

"We better help Robin free from the ice first! Please help me, Aruna!" I sighed before I stared at the man again and carried Robin return to the ship.

"Arara, never thought a Lunarians was also one of your crew mates. You amazed me straw hat. Guess I also need to report this to the headquarters." The captain then commands the cook and the swordsman not to interrupt the fight between him and the man.

The next thing I knew was both the cook and swordsman carried their frozen captain back to the ship.

I used my flame to melt the ice on them and Chopper began to check up on them. He then announced that their heart started to beat again and left them some days to recover. Luffy wakes up the next day followed by Robin who wakes up after sleeping for three days.

We continued to our next destination, Water 7.