8. Destrution

When the Lunarians were thinking how can she rescue Nami, Luffy, and the other two figures coming out from the snake? And Robin also wakes up from the unconscious and explains the situation to the straw hat boy.

The girl named Aisa explained that she could use her Mantra to lead Luffy to Enel. The Lunarians carried the captain up to the flying ship and both of them fought. However, Enel realized that his lightning didn't affect the straw hat boy as he is a rubber man.

During the fight, Enel used the Ark Maxim to start a process called Deathpiea to form massive thunderclouds so he could amplify his power to destroy Skypiea. The duo continued fighting until Enel attached a large ball of gold to the straw hat boy and knocked him off the ship.

Aruna pov

"How dare you do this to my captain!" My flame behind me goes out and at the same time, I imbue my katana with my flame. I flew to Enel with an incredible speed and launched my attack at him.

"Homura Mai (Flames dance)!" A vortex of fire was formed from the sword and I swung it to the man and a fierce fire wrapped around his body to stop him from moving.

"What the hell is this?!" He struggled from the flame but before his body react, a flame sword was stabbed at his right arm. He groaned painfully.

"Oh, I missed it. But next time I won't." Then I pulled out the sword and wanted to attack him again, but he had escaped from my flame and tried to attack me. I then quickly let the flame behind my back burn again so I could defend myself.

When the group reached the top, Enel decided to use his ultimate technique, Raigo. This causes the island to form a gigantic hole in the clouds. Then he reached the golden bell and created another Raigo bigger than the first to destroy the Skypiea.

Then Nami sent an instruction to the group to cut down the beanstalk. The Lunarians, the swordsman, and the bazooka man all cut and fired at the beanstalk, this caused Nami and Luffy sent fly to Enel.

"You guys help the people down there." And he pushed Nami onto the cloud and made a detour into the Raigo. All the people down here saw Luffy defeat Enel by sending him crashing to the golden bell, the bell rang so loud that could be heard everywhere.

Enel was defeated. He and his ark along the bell fell into the sea cloud below. And that night, everyone was celebrating being free by the God Enel.

The next day, Robin was out to look for the Poneglyph again. Meanwhile, the pirates steal some gold inside the sleeping snake. When Robin appeared, all the people were carrying the pillar.

"Did they notice us stealing their gold and want to attack us?" The captain asked. "I don't know, just run!" And the group started running away from the people.

The pirate group boarded the Going Merry and they reached the Cloud End led by Conis and Pagaya, so they could return to the Blue Sea. When the ship fell to the Blue Sea, Conis blew the whistle and an octopus balloon came out of nowhere and grabbed the ship to slow their descent.

"We're finally back to Blue Sea!" The pirate group said excitedly.