xxx

Okay. Sorry I haven't been feeling this book anymore. But here is the xxx part I was going to lead up to.

Tonight . . . maybe I'll finally show you just how beautiful I think you are." With that, Maxons lips - taut, slim lips, so different from Aspins full ones - covered hers, tempting them until she parted her them and allowed his tongue access. He began a heated exploration of her mouth, one that she was quick to partake in. Her own tongue twisted with his, swirled, danced. His hands slid up and down her back, pulling her a bit closer, closer . . .

She smelled Maxons cologne; a bit heavier than any she'd ever smelled on Aspins, but seductive and cool. His hands were tougher than Aspins, a bit rougher on her soft, well-moisturized skin. His mouth pushed harder, felt firmer . . . as she felt Aspins warm, moist kisses trail onto her neck, she relished in the sexy differences between them. Oh, she'd fantasized of this, yes, but never had she truly realized how delicious it would be, feeling two different men with two different techniques doing two different things to her at the same time.

The kissing paused as Maxons pulled her shirt off, tossing it in a heap across the room. When it resumed, Aspins was shadowing kisses down her spine while Maxon recaptured her mouth, sucking roughly on her lower lip so that when he finally released it to breathe kisses over her neck, it felt swollen and hot.

Both men continued kissing her, devouring her skin on her back, shoulders, neck, and ears. Aspin stopped after licking over her shoulder blade and gazed up at her. "Do you want us to stop, Claire?" he asked, his voice gravelly.

Claire's eyes had shuttered closed, and she had to force herself to open them and meet his gaze. "No," she whispered. "Please, never stop . . ."

This time, when Maxon and Aspin resumed their kissing, Claire kept her eyes open, watching with sultry heat as Maxon let his lips roam down her chest. Claire brought her knees beneath herself so that he didn't have to bend as far to reach her breasts, then moaned as his mouth finally trapped her nipple. Aspin brought his kisses around her side, ever-so-casually, until he, too, took one of her nipple's into his mouth.

She watched them, her body boiling with desire. Never had she seen anything so erotic, so dream-like. Maxon's neat, short hair hiding much of one breast, his slim lips wrapped hungrily around her nipple; and Aspins messy, in-need-of-a-haircut head that bobbed slightly as his soft, pursed lips nursed her breast, as desperately as a thirsty child. Spence's fingers trailed up and down her spine, while Maxons groped her rear end. Claire thought she'd lose her mind with all of the sensations.

"I want to taste you," Maxon rasped, releasing her nipple loudly. "Let me taste you. . ." He motioned to Aspin to grab a pillow, then laid Claire back until her head rested on it. Aspin returned his mouth to her nipple, flicking his tongue over it as he knew she liked, and pinching her other one lightly between his fingers. Maxon eagerly parted her legs, pushing them back until she was completely exposed.

"God, you're even sexier than I thought you would be," he murmured, drinking her in greedily. He slid his hands from her feet, to her calves, to the inside of her knees, and up her soft thighs until he reached the sopping juncture between them. He laid himself down on his stomach, keeping his head at just the right distance. He meant to tease her, run his tongue up and down her dripping cleft, dip it lightly into the entrance that he so wanted to violate, but the moment his tongue tasted the sweetness between her legs, he was lost. Maxon buried his face in her downy, dark-gold pubic hair, his mouth ravenously lapping up her delicious juices.