6

{[Warning sexual content]}

Claire pov

Weekday does he mean like my first time? I'm 21 years old. My first time was when I was 14. Yes that's young but I've always been into sex as a kid. I might come off innocent but people are going to learn that I'm not.

Honestly Maxon scares the shit out of me.

He pushes me back on the bed and crawls on top of me. He starts to leave bit marks all the way down my neck. He comes back up to my lips and gives me a deep hard kiss. His hands roam by body. They end up on my breast. He squeezes then and a moan comes out. Soon without realizing my bra is on the floor and Maxon is now sucking on my left nipple. Another deep mitten comes out.

"You like that Claire Bear?" Maxon asks trailing kisses down to the waist band of my under wear. So much pleasure is running through my body.

"So tell me Claire Bear. Do you like it rough and fast. Or slow and loving? " he asks slowly pulling down my underwear. Its time to show him the true me. The one I've been hiding for years.

"Well Maxon I like it anyways and most of all anywhere."I say suddenly I'm pulled under Maxon. He looks pissed but his eyes so full of lust he should explode.

"Well then fast and rough it is then."he days through his teeth.

"Fine by me."

I swear I seen over of his eyes twitch. But that thought is replaced with pure pleasure when I feel fingers inside of me. Pumping me till no end.

"Oh shit!!"I scream out.

Maxon watches as his pumps his now three fingers.

He leans down to my ear.

"What happens to that sweet innocent girl. My Claire Bear?" He whispers as he rips my thing off.

"S-she was n-never there."I say as I almost reach my climax. He suddenly rips his fingers out.
I whimper in the lost of touch. He stands and grabs a condom. Once he puts it on. He tried to come back down but I hurry and go on my hands and knees. I hear take a deep breath. But he grabs my waist anyways. I feel him lean over me.

"I think I like you a hell of a lot more." Then he thrust in to me.

"ARRGGHH!" I scream at how big he is. He slowly starts thrusting. In my young years I've learned a few things so I decide to do something.

I clench arounf him and yell "FASTER"

"Of shit!!" Maxon screams out.

Aspin POV.

Hearing them moaning and the bed sqeeking names me so turned on .

I cant help it anymore. I hurry and pull down my pants and grab my dick. I imagine Claire s mouth around me sucking. Then slowly I nice my hand up down. Slowly going faster and faster.

"Of shit.. Claire... Yessssss...." I start squeezing harder. And soon enough I explode.

Soooooo? What cha think??