12

Well thanks a lot for your help. Note the saracasm.

Claire POV

He starts to lean....

"What are you doing?" I ask confused .

"I..uh thought..." He starts.

"I just agreed to stay here not kiss you. Now I would like to go to bed. Bye" I say and hurry and go to the bed.

I hear the door shut. More like slam. I can't help but to feel sad . but it's not my fault. Well maybe it is. I can't help but to think what would happen if I did let him kiss me.

I need a change. What I did when i was working for them was just a cover. I regret everything.

From now one the past is the past.

Soon enough I fall asleep.

Maxon POV

She's not going to budge. But I have to ease her out of her little stubborn box.

But I have stress and anger built up. I need some kind pleasure to help me. I never thought we would do this again but I need Aspin to help me.

________WARNING GAY SMUT________

I run up to find Aspin in our room. Once he sees me he stands up and walks over to me.

"Imm soo sorry. I know how much you are mad at me and I know--" I cut him off.

"Aspin just shut up. I need...your help. Like you used to"

Hahahahaa... How ya like it? Claire's friends are still up.

Just comment your name and what you want to look like or what you do look like!