16

Aspin POV

I get back into my car with Maxon. When I got the call from Claire saying that she is going out, Maxon and I came up with a plan to follow them and make sure that they won't get in trouble.

We soon see them come out of the building and into a cab. We soon follow.

Claire POV

First we go shopping for some clothes. Okay a lot of clothes. More like a whole new wardrobe.

Then we go to a club called 'Where the Magic happens'. ( idk made the name up)

We get out and walk in.

We head to the bar first. Ella of course orders. The strongest. I just get half volkda and half sprite.

"Don't drink to much Claire Bear."

Maxon?

I turn around and only see sweaty bodys grinding their crotches together.

I'm so confused. I turn back around and see Ella chugging her drink.

"Slow down Ella" I say shaking my head and smiling.

"Oh please. I've been stuck in that damn apt for a week. I'm letting loose. You should to. See look over their he is so checking you out." She says and points behind me.

I turn around and see a tall green eyed man. He smiles at me. He nods his head, indicating that he wants me to come over.

I look around me and point at myself. He chuckles and nods. I look over at Ella but see her grinding her ass on some dude clearly looking for sex.

I shrug and walk over.

"Don't do anything you'll regret"

Aspin

I turn and see no one. I shrug again and continue walking.

"Hey" I say at the green eyed man.

"Hello beautiful. What's your name?" He asks.

"Claire. You?"

"Ian. Wanna dance?" He asks.

"Sure."

Maxon POV

I stand next to Aspin. Watch our Claire blend in with the crowd. Grinding everything of ours on Ian.

Of course. Ian is my fathers son. Or my half brother. I told him not to touch her. Hes going to get it.

They catch my attention. Ian starts to take her out of the club.

"You go get Ella and I'll deal with them." I say. He gives me a simple nod. Because he knows I'm going to beat the living shit out of Ian.

I soon follow them as they are out of the door.