11

I thought I fucking published this chapter!!!! Lol . well here it is!!

Claire POV

I walk into one of the spare apartments. Its really big. But a little too much for a spare but oh well.

I set my stuff down and go to look around but was inturrupted by a loud pounding at the door.

I go to it. When I open it I'm pushed in and I see Maxon shutting the door behind him.

"What do you want?" I ask getting annoyed at the fact that he's here.

" I want you to come back with us. With me" he says walking to me.

" well. I'm staying here then moving to California." I say sitting on the couch.

"What!!!" He screams.

I flinch. Okay now I'm getting scared.

"YOU CANT JUST LEAVE...me" he whispers the last part.

"On my way here I called up my ex boyfriend and he said I could stay with him." I say with a straight face. Or at least tried to.

"Ex boyfriend? Claire you can't leave. In all honesty I thought that we would work. Just like all of the other stories about relationships with their bosses. Why can't we be like that. Because this feeling you give me isn't going away anytime soon." He says sitting next to me. "At least just stay here. In this apartment." He says.

I sigh and nod my head. He smiles and he...