22

After what happed earlier today I realized that they truly do love me and care about me.

I would've never thought that I would be in this type of situation. But I guess God blessed me in a way.

Right now Aspin and Maxon are pratically forcing me to go on a date. I just wanted to stay home but they thought I was crazy.

I'm just now getting out of the shower and I'm looking for something to wear.

They said for fancy. Good thing Ella and I went on that shopping trip. How is she anyways?

I look threw the clothes and find the perfect outfit. (Above)

I put my wet hair into two French braids so that when it drys it'll be wavy. I go to the bathroom and so a deep smokey eye with a deep red and brown color theme. I put on some nude lipstick and lip power so it'll be matte.

I take out my hair and run my fingers threw it and out a part off to the side. I put in some little fake diamond earrings that I could at Debs.

I take one last glance at the mirror and shrugged.

I grab my black clutch and walk to the main room where the boys should be at.

"Maxon? Aspin?" I call out.

"In here!" They say. Sounds like they are coming from the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen. "Are you re-" I'm cut off by there looks.

Maxon has khaki pants on with a all black shirt on and some all white shoes. Same with Aspin but a all white shirt and black shoes. There hair gelled up. Freshly shaved. God their hot.

They have the same look that I have on my face.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Well look at you. You're fucking hot as hell." Maxon says. Aspin playfully hits his arms. Maxon just shrugs.

"Well I could say the same thing." I say and head for the door.

"Wait. We have something for you." They say.

I turn back and five a what look.

They turn there bags and walk towards me, both on each side of me.

They lift my hair up and gasp.

"What?" I ask

"Why the hell do you have these fake ass earrings on?" Maxon says. They pull them off and throw them away.

"Hey those cost me 5 bucks!" I says.

"Yea and these cost over 5,000" Aspin says and slids dimond earrings into my ear.

"Whattt!!!!!!" I scream.

Maxon comes around and smashes his lips into mine before I could say anything else.

I feel Aspin putting NY hair back into place.

I push Maxon away. He looks confused.

I point at my lips.

"Lips! Can't mess them up!!" I exclaim. He smiles.

"Let's go" he says and we get into a limo that has already parked out front.

.....................................................

We pull up in front of a very expensive restarunt. Wow. I would've been good with some McDonalds.

We get out and walk inside.

"Hello. How may I help you." A older man says just inside the door.

"Table for three. Manners." Maxon says. The old man nods and grabs three menus and walks towards a booth. I get in and Aspin and Maxon get in on each side so I'm in the middle.

I look around. I gotta say its quite nice. It's kinda like a Paris theme. Pictures of the eiffle tower on the walls. Wall paper with grape vines. Christmas lights running at the top of the walls. Candles in the middle of each table. Mini chandeliers at each table. I smile.

"Do you like it?" Aspin asks. I nod eagerly. He smiles.

I look threw the menu and its all in I think French. I start to look around. Just gunna get a salad. I feel so stupid. But they don't need to know that.

A male waiter comes over and he smiles. He looks around his high 20s to low 30s.

"Hi. Are you guys ready to order?" He ask.

Maxon nods. " Boudin Blanc" (type of sausage meal)

The waitee nods then skips over to me and goes to Aspin.

" Duck Rillettes" he says. ( duck legs)

Then the waiter goes over to me.

"And for you beautiful" he says.
I feel Maxons and Aspins hands go on my knees. "Would you like a salad. Itsll be good for you." He says.

"I um. I want chicken with blue cheese melted on it. With grilled veggie salad." I say.

"Oh I like a girl who can eat." He says.

I feel the boys hands grip harder on my theighs.

"I think that's it." I say.

I sit closer to Aspin. He wraps his arms around me. The waiter soon leaves.

"He creeps me out." I say.

"I'll fix that." Aspin says and gets up to follow the waiter.

I scoot to Maxon. "Maxon?" I ask

He looks at me.

"Can you kiss me" I ask.

His eyes change from anger to love.

He leans in and puts his hands on my cheek. Soon k feel his lips on mine. Sudden warmth. I kiss him back. He pulls me closer.

He pulls away. He puts his head on mine. "God I'm so in love with you." He whispers. I don't think I wasent to hear that so I ingore it.

.......................

Aspin came back smiling.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"Oh nothing."

Soon our good comes out by the same waiter.

Instead how he was before. He had a busted lip and black eye.

"I hope you enjoy. And miss. I'm sorry for earlier." Then he quickly leaves.

I look at Aspin and raise a eyebrow.

He just laughs and gives me a quick peck. Then we start eating.

.....

They are going to say there back stories next chapter. But promise it won't be boring. Maybe a little smut.