7

Claire pov

I wake up and almost forget where I was. That was until I find Maxon laying next to me with his arm wrapped around me.

All of the memories from three night before floods back to me. I smile at the memories. But frown at the fact that he knows the real me.

I try to get up. But his arm tightens around me. I try again.

"Sttoooppp.!" Maxon whines.

I just ignore him and stubble to get out.

"Let go of me!!!! I need to use toffee l the bathroom!" I complain. Soon he finally let's go. I get up and run to the bathroom. I go pee. Then I grab a near by robe and put it on.

I hurry and run out to see that Maxon is went back to sleep . I run to my room and get in the shower.

Once I get out I dry off and put dinner yoga pants on and a tee shirt. I put my wet hair in a bun and start with some makeup.

Maxon pov

HOLY SHIT! who would of thought that little sweet Claire Bear wasn't so sweet after all. After she left I got yup to find Aspin.

I find him in the kitchen.

"Soooooo? How was it?" He asks without looking up from he was doing.

"Let's just say the person we though we're knew well that was just a cover up." I say sitting down.

Aspin finally looks up.

"What? What do you mean.?" He asks confused.

"Well the sweet innocent Claire we saw was a cover up. Shes a freak in a good way obviously. But she's way better... I-i don't know how to say this but... No matter how hard I tried. She got her way last night."

Aspin sits their with side eyes. And within a blink of a eye he runs upstairs. I softly laughs at my self .
⁉❓❕⬜⁉❔❔

Aspin pov.

Just the thought of our Claire taking control of the 'all powerful' Maxon got me hard.

Not the thought of Maxon but the thought of Claire... Claire taking over Maxon. That never happens. I couldn't help but to run up stairs.

I don't even knock. I just barge in. Ib find Claire standing their in some... I think their called yoga pants. Her ass looks so soft. I slowly walk up to her a wrap my seems around her waist.

She jumps in suprisement. I take that opportunity to kids get and fight her tounge for dominance.

"I wanna see your feisty side Claire." I whisper against her lips. I smash my lips into hers again. I feel get smile.

And to my suprise she pushes me on to the bed and strattles me. She looks at me with a evil grin.

Soo what do ya think... Vote and comment!!