4

Claire pov

I wake up in my bed. But as soon as I do all of the memories come back to me. The kissing, the running. They must of found me.

I get up and get in the shower. Once in done I put in sooner blush slacks and a white button long sleeved dress shirt hoping to cover as much as I can. I put my hair in a ponytail and put my heels on.

I open my door and find my bosses staggering there bickering. When they noticed me they push me back in to my room and make me sit down.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU . YOU SCARED US HALF TO DEATH."Maxon yells

"I-im sorry..."

"Why can't you just under stand the fact that we want you Claire. Is that so hard to believe?" Aspin asks in a calm voice.

"OBVIOUSLY SHE DOESN'T ASPIN. AND WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU WEARING?" Maxon yells

"M-my uniform. Y-you said black bottoms and white top."

"STAND UP "Maxon yells shaking his head .

I stand and Maxon literally tips the clothes off of me. Leaning need on my bra and underwear .I gasp at his movement. I go to cover up but he grabs my hand

"Claire. We want you Soo bad. And we like to share. Okay? So we are going to make an agreement. Can you try to work this relationship out and if you doubt like it you can move out if you want. And if you do we will be so happy and love you. Did that sounds okay?"Aspin asks.

I stand there shocked. They want me? They share?

"Y-you want me?"

They both nod. I'm confused. I don't want to be passed as some whore.

"I-i don't know. I don't want to be treated like some who-"

"STOP?" Maxon yells. I jump at his action. After he sees what happen. he takes a deep breath.

"Claire. Don't take this the wrong way but we've known you for a while now and this might be a little to soon but we love you . we want to love and cherish you. We want to take you on dates and buy you things. We want you to wake up sore as hell wanting some breakfast. So please trust us and let us try. If you don't like it by the end of the week we will sadly let you go. So? Will you let us try?"

Oh.my.Fucking.god. I don't know what to say. No words will come out of my mouth. I look back and forth from Aspin to Maxon. Their eyes are full of hope. They are freaking gorgeous. But I don't know of the idea sharing. But it's worth a try right. All I could manage to do is not nod.

Their face light up full of happiness. Huge smiles.

All i could think was what did I get myself in to?