Chapter 137

A taxi arrived at the airport, and Amilia climbed out after Severus. She clutched a little bear to her chest to keep herself from shaking, but it wasn't working.

"Calm down love, we're early."

Amilia gave Severus a tight-lipped smile and fought the urge to run through the doors straight to the gate.

Lionel and an Auror stayed a couple of paces behind Amilia and Severus, but she could feel their eyes watching their every move.

Severus handled everything at security, as Amilia thought of the past few days. Lionel had stated that there were small grocers in the area, but it would not be enough to keep the home stocked, so he submitted the delivery forms. She could visit the grocers if she ran out of something.

Amilia was allotted a transport stipend to the nearest library, and Lionel also provided the monthly activities schedule. And he gave her a map of the closest parks she could take Jordan.

He would visit with her once a month, where they could go somewhere out of bounds for the day as long as he was with her. This annoyed Severus as he thought she was being treated like a child.

Lionel also provided her with extra Floo Powder so that she and Jordan could go directly to the lobby fireplace in Azkaban once it was finished in a couple of weeks. He said he would come by and take them for the first trip.

Severus grabbed Amilia's arm and pulled her out of the way. Children were running around pushing an empty trolly and almost ran her over.

"Watch what you are doing!" Severus roared at the kids, which drew the attention of their parents.

Amilia stayed behind him while they yelled at each other. Amilia knew she should focus and defend her husband, but she was too anxious to focus.

The pounding in her ears muffled the sounds and voices around her. She could feel her heart beating in her chest, trying to break through her ribcage and spray everyone with blood. Aamilia gripped the teddy bear tightly as the walls around her closed in.

"Somethings wrong," Amilia said, her voice a whisper caught in her throat. Her mouth was dry, and she struggled to breathe, but her stomach kept forcing her breakfast up her throat. She panted harder and harder, trying to catch her breath. Help me!

Strong hands grabbed her and pulled her over by the wall in front of a large fan. "Amilia, breathe."

The corner of Amilia's vision darkened as she stared at her parole officer.

"I cant...breathe." Amilia gasped. Tears rolled down her face. "It hurts."

"Hey, hey, it's okay. You can do this." Lionel was squatting in front of her with one hand on her shoulder, keeping her from folding like a piece of paper.

Amilia could hear Severus yelling her name; she looked away from Lionel and watched her husband run over, practically pushing people out of his way.

"Amilia! Are you alright? Did those brats hurt you!?"

Lionel glanced at him, "Severus you need to back up." He turned his attention back to her, "You are doing great. Ignore him and keep breathing." He used his hand as a guiding visual for her.

"What's wrong!?"

Seeing the worried, fearful expression on her husband's face caused her to hold her breath, and her vision clouded again.

"Damn it! Get him away from here." Lionel snarled.

Amilia saw the Auror take Severus by the back of the shirt and pull him away.