(MT-15) Agatha Mnemosyne Salonga

It's a fine November afternoon on an autumn day in San Sebastian, Spain.

After gaining her memories back, she consulted with the specialist in Spain to make sure that she's okay.

Liam and Katie came with her and they fell in-love with the place, especially in San Sebastian which is just almost an hour away from Barcelona which is where the architectural firm of the Muhlachs is located.

-flashback-

Agatha is six months pregnant and they are watching the sun sets from the balcony of the house that they rented.

Her medication is still on-going and because of her pregnancy the doctors and the researchers are very careful with her.

"Maybe we should just stay here Liam. You know grow-old and watch our grandchildren play around on our retirement." She said out of the blue and Liam hugs her from behind, bringing his other hand up in front of her face showing her a set of keys.

"Iniisip mo pa lang, ginawa ko na." Liam answered sweetly, Agatha turned to look at him.

"You mean?!" She exclaimed and Liam nodded.

"I bought an old chateu for a lower price, konting renovation lang and it will be good as new! Para saan pa at pareho tayong architect diba?" He said and Agatha tearfully kissed her fiancé.

"We will start our new life here Syete." She said and they locked their dreams for the future with a kiss.

-end of flashback-

And now here they are, after a year standing in front of their loved ones at the backyard of their house, getting married.

They decided to hold the wedding until she gave birth and until the renovation is done.

Her treatment also went well and was done a few months after she gave birth. The doctors were worried that her condition might come back after birthing their second daughter who they named Cassandra Lian because of the trauma of the birthing process, but thankfully it never came back.

The business is also doing good and Liam got a big project, he was contracted to build a boarding school in San Sebastian which is called Collegio De Concepcion International Boarding School.

It is owned by Don Ricardo Mariano-Concepcion who is half-Filipino and half Spanish. They became close friends with their family.

Katie is adapting well to their life here as well, she already became friends with the Concepcions children, Aj and Maggie.

Agatha, was snapped back to reality when the priest asked everyone to stand up.

"We've come to the point of your ceremony where you're going to say your vows to one another. But before you do that, I ask you to remember that love—which is rooted in faith, trust, and acceptance— will be the foundation of an abiding and deepening relationship. No other ties are more tender, no other vows more sacred than those you now assume. If you are able to keep the vows you take here today, not because of any religious or civic law, but out of a desire to love and be loved by another person fully, without limitation, then your life will have joy and the home you establish will be a place in which you both will find the direction of your growth, your freedom, and your responsibility. Please now read the vows you have written for each other." As the priest finished his line, Agatha and Liam faced each other.

"Liam, Syete, my love, I am here now standing in front of you, in front of our family and friends, our children, and most importantly in the presence of our Lord God. I know, I am supposed to give my wedding vow right now and believe me, I spent days and days to think of the perfect wedding vow today, but I failed. Kasama atang nawala ng sakit ko yung capability ko to write into words what I feel about you and I just realized,---" she paused as her eyes went to Roxanne who stands-up holding a little box and went to them, she handed the box to Agatha and Agatha handed the box over to Liam.

"Liam, all these years you thought and I thought that I was not writing about you, about us, but the truth is I did. I have written our story even when I don't remember any of it Liam." She said and opened the box that is sitting on Liams hand and pulled out a book that she specifically had published for today's occasion.

"Liam, this is my gift and my vow to you." She showed him the book entitled : "Maybe Tomorrow : Liam and Agatha's Love Story."

"Do you remember that years ago, this is your first vow to me, when I asked you when we will talk about what happened to us? When I got into the accident, that was the last word that I remembered you saying to me and everyday since that day you were keeping your promise. Sa bawat bukas, sinasabi mo sa akin kung ano ang dahilan ng lahat ng mga bakit ko ng araw na yun. Bawat araw, naalala ko kung paanong bago ako matulog, sinasabi mo sa akin kung gaano mo ako kamahal kahit alam mo na sa susunod na bukas, hindi ko na naman maaalala yun. You were never tired Liam, not even one day to tell me you love me, so today it is my time to vow to you, na sa lahat ng bukas nating dalawa, tayo lang Liam, tayo lang ang mahalaga, no accidents, no illness no condition will ever stop that. Mahal na mahal kita." She said as tears flows down her cheeks.

Liam put the box aside and accepted the book in her hand and kissed it.

Agatha smiled and looks at their audience.

"I also made enough copy for everyone present here as our wedding souvenir, so that everyone knows our story Liam, para sa mga panahon na matanda na tayo at hindi na makaalala, we can literally say, that our love story is one for the books." She jokes and everyone laughs while crying. She even heard an applause from some people, even the priest is smiling from ear to ear, teary eyed as well.

"Wow! Hindi ko alam how I will top that Mnemosyne." Liam teased her while wiping both of their tears and she jokingly patted his arm which made him chuckle.

"Just like you my love, I cannot think of a vow that I will tell you today, mainly because, lahat na yata na-i-pangako ko na sa'yo." He paused as everyone laugh at his antics.

"So I decided to share a little secret instead so you can understand that all of my promises? I meant to keep them." He paused again to kiss her hand.

"Mnemosyne. People often wondered why I prefer to call you by your second name while everyone calls you Agatha, right? Even you, I remember you used to asked me why I want to call you Mnemosyne diba?" He asked and Agatha nodded.

"It was a little funny though. Not everyone knows but the name Mnemosyne means the Goddess of memory and memories were taken away from it's Goddess. When I started calling you that, I only have one reason Mnemosyne, it was only because, all of my memories my fondest and happiest memories are all with you, because you were, and will always be my memory Mnemosyne and my vow today is that I intend to make thousands more of memories with you. Memories that we will both look back together once our hairs turned gray, dahil nag umpisa man tayo sa isang hindi siguradong bukas, ipinapangako ko naman ngayon, na lahat ng bukas natin, magkasama nating haharapin. Mahal na mahal kita aking Dyosa!"

No eyes were dry as Liam finishes his vows.

After the exchanging of rings, nothing seems to matter anymore as Agatha still felt like she's on cloud 9.

"And now by the power vested in me by the church and the parliament of San Sebastian, it is my honor and delight to declare you married. Go forth and live each day to the fullest. You may seal this declaration with a kiss."

"Kiss the bride na daw wifey! Stop day dreaming!" Liam teased her and before she could retort back, he captured her lips with a long searing kiss.

Agatha can hear the applaud of the people but she only focuses herself to their first kiss as husband and wife.

-----------------

AN : Hello everyone! We are now down to the last few chapters of this story. I know I said that this story will jist have 10 to 15 chapters but yeah, here we are! Nag sobra na! Hehehe!

Pero I swear matatapos na po ito. For those na bago lang dito, and even the old ones, this story is an accompanying piece for my "Hearts Trilogy"

The first story of that trilogy is already finished and the title is "Jaded Hearts".

All stories are going to be standalone, para walang bitin heheh!

Anyway, I will be launching the book 2 of Jaded Hearts as soon as I finish this one, which I'm guessing, kapag hindi ako nakatulog, matatapos ko na today! ✌️✌️✌️

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story!