(MT-06) : Kate Agnes Muhlach

"You remember me Mommy?" The little girl ask again but she cannot answer.

"Katie! I told you not to come here." Liam said and took Katie in his arms.

"But Daddy, Mommy remembers me!" The kid excitedly said and Liam looked at her.

"Did you?" He asked. His voice full of hope.

"I--- I don't know." She answered hesitantly.

"You do Mommy! You called my name!" Katie said and she can tell she's confused.

The kid wiggled so Liam will put her down.

"I----" she's still confused on how she knows her name and that she's her daughter but not remembering having her.

She held her head as she tried to remember but nothing is coming up.

"Agatha, please don't try so hard. It'll be bad for you." Liam told her as he held her by her shoulder.

Katie is crying louder now and Liam hugged the kid.

"Katie, please go to Tita Yari first. I'll talk to Mommy muna." Liam explained but the kid just cried louder.

"No! Mommy, don't lie please? You remember me naman po diba?" Katie asked her while kneeling beside her.

She wants to lie and tell her yes as her heart is breaking at seeing her crying.

Maybe Katie saw it in her eyes and the kid got up and backed away when she tried to reach for her.

"Katie---" she tried again but the kid ran away crying.

"Rest here, Mnemosyne. Ako na muna bahala kay Katie." Liam told her but she stood up.

"No. I'll deal with her." She said and followed her daughter.

Agatha followed Katie, who she found next door.

She slowly entered her bedroom and found the kid crying on the bed hugging a stuffed lion.

The room is painted in pastel purple, on the wall she saw the name "Kate Agnes" written on it.

She softly smiled at that. She loves the name.

Did she named her?

"Tita Yari already left. I'm sorry but I need to stay. Daddy said I should stay with Mama 'La while you guys sort things out." Katie said while wiping her tears.

She felt guilty at that and at th same time amazed by her.

If she's not mistaken, she's just five years old now but she seems smart.

"It's okay. No need to say sorry Katie." She said and slowly made her way to the bed.

She saw the hesitation in Katie's eyes.

"Can I sit with you?" She asked and Katie nodded.

"Can I hug you?" She asked again and Katie hugged her fiercely.

There's no doubt that she's her child, they both have the same talent on giving crushing hugs.

Katie is crying again and Agatha did too.

"I'm sorry Katie." She said after a while.

"Don't be sorry Mommy. It was my fault. I shouldn't have barged into your room, but I just miss you so much." The kid answered with understanding, but Agatha felt that her daughter is still tampo.

"I miss you too, Katie." She murmured in her daughters ears while still tearing up.

She can feel her love for her daughter despite not knowing how she was conceived.