(MT-03) : Roxanne Velasquez

Chapter dedicated to all the LeGine and PioGine readers out there! ☺️

When they got home that night, Agatha felt a little cheerful than she was earlier that day.

"Can we have baked mac for breakfast tomorrow Syete?" She blurted out before Liam enter his bedroom.

She hated to ask it from him since halos buong maghapon silang hindi okay, but then, Liam actually cooks the most delicious baked mac  that she ever tasted.

Liam stopped from entering his own room and looks at her in concern.

He then grabbed her and suddenly hugs her tight, she had no choice but to hug him back.

He then let go of her at inakay siya papasok sa kwarto niya.

They sat on the bed and then Liam held her hand.

"I'm sorry if acted like an ass the whole day Mnemosyne. You only asked for baked mac if you had a bad day and I think, you really had a bad day today huh?" He started and she nodded at him.

"I should've been more patient today, it'd just that we had a rough night yesterday kaya hindi maganda ang gising ko." He added and she lifted her face to look at him.

"Did we fight?" She asked and Liam nodded.

"Before you ask, hindi ko sasabihin sa'yo kung bakit." He said and smiled a little at her.

"Why?" She asked back.

"Because you ask me not to. You ask me not to remind you of that, and you told me you write about it and you will read it at the end of the month, kaya wag ka na makulit okay?" He said and grabbed her calendar and a pen.

He wrote something on it and gave it to her and she read it.

May 2 : Delicious baked mac for breakfast, courtesy of Liam.

"There, para after mo basahin nung letter mo, you will have something good to look forward to." He said and smiled at her.

"Goodnight Mnemosyne." He said and kissed her forehead.

She had a feeling of warmth and familiarity from his gestures.

"Do you always do this Liam?" She asked.

"What?"

"This, sending me off to bed and kissing me goodnight." She answered and something registered on Liam's face before smiling sadly at her.

"Always." He answered sadly. "Ahm by the way, you might want to write down on your calendar that you will be meeting with Roxanne tomorrow. You always meets with her every other week and you hate to miss it, I think you are working with some projects with her but I'm not sure what because you don't want me to know either so, I just thought you need to know so you can write it down." He said and left her.

She was left alone, contemplating about the things he had said.

Ano naman kaya ang pinag-awayan nilang dalawa to put Liam in a bad mood the whole day?

She just shrugged her shoulders and wrote Roxanne's name on her calendar.

--------------------