(MT-12) His Ultimatum

After coming home from the hospital, they went home.

They were both silent.

Liam made sure she ate her snacks and drank her vitamins, he even take a note of the time and what vitamins she needs to take everyday and just silently pasted it on the mirror of her bathroom.

"Liam?" She called just as he was about to step-out of her bedroom.

Nilingon naman siya nito, and very slowly he walks towards her and kneeled before her on the side of the bed.

"Hindi ko na alam Agatha, paano ko pa ba papatunayan na mahal kita? Na kasama mo ako sa bawat laban mo?" He said and she held his cheeks on her hands.

"Naniniwala ako sa'yo. I always believe you Liam, at tandaan mong mahal na mahal din kita, hindi ko man minsan, pero alam kong mahal kita, at dahil mahal kita ayaw kong mahirapan ka." She answered him.

"Is this the part where you will ask me to let you go?" He asked in a broken voice.

"Sandali lang naman Liam. Hindi naman matagal, kapag successful yung operation uuwi ako. Uuwi ako sa'yo." She told him but he doesn't get her point.

"Pwede naman na samahan kita doon Agatha. Mama and Papa will understand. If you are thinking na it will stop my life then No! We have a branch in Spain, maliit lang yun but I can manage it habang nandoon tayo." Paliwanag pa nito.

"I hate seeing how broken you are everytime hindi kita na-a-alala Liam. Masakit na ako ang nakaka sakit sa'yo." She stated hoping he'll get it this time, but Liam stood-up and was about to leave her so she followed him and hugs him from behind like what she always does kapag nagtatampo ito sa kanya.

"Don't leave me! Wag ka naman umalis ng hindi tayo maayos Liam." She pleaded at pilit na inihaharap sa kanya ang lalaki.

"You said ayaw mo akong makitang nasasaktan diba? So I will leave now because you are hurting me again." He answered as he wipes her tears.

Agatha reached out and pulled him for a kiss, it's the only thing she knows to stop them from hurting.

Their kiss always seems to work magic between them.

They kissed until they needed to part for the lack of air.

Agatha slowly removed his clothes while her eyes are not leaving his.

After removing all of his clothes, she started removing hers.

She picks-up his hand and put it over her heart.

"This Liam, is yours and yours alone. Mawala man ako at hindi ka man matandaan ng isip ko, pero ang puso ko, hinding-hindi ka makakalimutan. Sa'yo ako Liam. Sa'yo lang." she told him with all honestly.

Liam didn't replied, instead he just bowed down and kiss the part of her body where her heart is located.

Agatha closed her eyes when she felt his hot lips over her skin.

He looks up at her.

"Sa'yo lang din ako Agatha. Sa'yo lang, so please don't leave me." He declared and Agatha didn't replied.

She just pulled him closer so their naked bodies will touch each each other.

She kissed him again and just like a short-circuited electricity, sparks fly all over them.

Making each other felt their love for each other not in words but in their action.

They made love very slowly, as if they were afraid that if they finished fast, the magic will soon fade too.