(MT-07) : Nonie Agbayani

"Sinong na miss ako?!" Agatha was startled when she heard a voice from the door.

"Nonie?!" She shouted and ran towards the man and hugged him.

Nonie is one of hers and Liam's friend.

He's one of their go to person.

"I miss you Nonie!" She said as she hugs him.

"Alam ko! Pero ako hindi kita na miss!" Nonie answered after they parted.

Her forehead creased.

"Why?" She asked.

"E andito lang ako last week e, nag inuman kami ni Liam." He answered and she nods in understanding.

Before she got into an accident, she haven't seen Nonie for weeks for he went home to the province.

She remembered askinh him for Buko Pie as pasalubong once he got home.

"Hindi kita nabilihan ng Buko Pie noon, kasi nung sabihin sa akin ni Liam na maaksidente ka, nataranta na din ako e, napa uwi ako dito sa Manila na wala sa oras." Dagdag naman ni Nonie as if reading what is on her mind.

"So ayun kapag pumupunta ako dito, palagi mo akong na mi-miss at hinahanapan ako ng Buko Pie." Paliwanag naman nito.

"Sorry." She answered as she bowed her head.

"Sus! Eto naman! Ngumiti ka na! Ngayon lang ako walang Buko Pie. Tinawagan lang ako ni Liam, nag aaya uminom." Sagot naman nito.

They walked towards the living room and sat on the sofa.

She noticed the expression on his face, it was as if he wanted to tell her something.

She was about to ask what's wrong when---

"Ninong Nonieeeeee!" The cute voice of Katie filled the room as she ran towards them with Liam smiling as he followed their daughter.

"Baby Ocho!" Nonie stands-up as Katie jumps on him.

"Miss you Ninong!" Katie told the guy and Nonie laugh.

"Like mother like daughter!" Said Nonie.

"Wala naman talaga minana sa akin si Katie, lahat kay Agatha." Sagot naman ni Liam.

"Sus! Malay mo yung pangalawa little Liam naman! Diba, baby Ocho?" Nonie teased and Agatha could only blushed as she remembered how Liam and her made Katie.

"Ano ka ba walang ganun!" She answered Nonie who just looks at her meaningfully.

She's not even sure how is hers and Liams relationship right now.

Sure they live in one roof, but they doesn't sleep in one room. She doesn't even had an idea if they had sex again other than that one night when they did it resulting to Katie being born.

"Baby Ocho, Mommy mo di lang amnesia sakit, in-denial na din ngayon!" Biro naman ni Nonie which earned a glare from her and laughter from Katie. Liam was just sitting there watching them.

"Ninong, let's dance my name!" Katie innocently said, oblivious to the tension that rose between her parents.

Agatha took the seat beside Liam, for some reasons she reached out for his hand and clasped in with hers.

"Sige! 1 2 3, game!" Agatha then saw Katie put her hands on her knees as Nonie did the same and started singing.

Liam stared at their clasped hand and pulled her to his arms while his eyes were focused on their friend and daughter.