(MT-04) : His Memory

The following day, Liam saw that Agatha woke-up before him.

That only happens whenever they had sex the night before but, he knew what her attitude would be for that day.

He wanted to smile, be happy about that but he cannot, and he cannot be sad about that either.

He isn't hypocrite to say that he didn't want it.

For some reasons, Agatha tends to be clingy towards him the morning after they have sex but that is all there is to it.

She still cannot remember a thing, or rather, she refused to remember them.

He sighed as he went downstairs and found her making breakfast.

Before he can greet him, she noticed him first.

He was shocked when she suddenly jumped at him and clings to his neck.

He felt her lips to his neck.

She kissed him.

That's a first. Yes she was clingy, but not this clingy.

He confusedly pushed her gently away from him and looks at her, she have tears in her eyes.

His gaze soften at the sight before him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, as he cradles her face in his palms and wipes her tears gently.

"You love me." She voiced out, it was not a question but he still nodded in confirmation.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

He was not really keen on telling her their shared history as he knows she won't remember it anyway.

She asked her that question in the past as well but he never really answered her.

It will just bring too much heartache not just to him but to her as well.

Flashback

"Happy birthday Mnemosyne." He greeted his bestfriend who is now wrapped around his arms as they danced to a slow love song.

It was Agatha's 18th birthday, the night was so regal, ethereal just like her.

He have been in-love with her for God knows how long but she never knew.

He cannot tell her, he knew she never saw him that way.

"Thank you Syete." He heard her replied and he just tightened his arms around her waist and she did the same on his shoulders, they were barely dancing now.

They are just hugging each other while swaying a little.

"18 ka na ngayon, dalaga ka na. Baka nagpapaligaw ka na a?" He teased and he heard her chuckle.

He knows that his cousin Iñigo fancy Agatha since they met and wanted to court her, he even asked him to help him out.

Truth is, hindi siya pumayag-- not unless Agatha likes Iñigo too, then he wouldn't stand between them.

He will even be happy for them, because that is what he really wanted afterall, for Agatha Mnemosyne to be happy, even if-- it's not with him.

"Not to be yabang but, I'm beautiful Syete, kahit di mo nakikita, other men did." She teased back but there is something more in her voice.

"Of course, I can see that you are beautiful Mnemosyne, I just don't want you to get hurt, if that happens I don't know what I can do." He answered seriously and saw her smile at him.