𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗:

I was woken up by the sound of squeaky metal doors being slowly opened, light slowly consuming the room as it did. I stir out of my sleep to see the dark one stood above me wearing his statement leather although this time it was green, he had a black undershirt. His hand gently smoothed out his outfit, I admired all the rings dotting his fingers.

"Get up Dearie, the mess won't clean itself" He says giggling before stepping aside to the open door.

"Ladies first" He says as I walk past him dusting off the hay from myself as I do. I hear him chuckle before swaying his fingers and instantly incasing me into a purple smoke. As I regained my vision I quickly look down to see my former robes gone and replaced by a black dress and a red leather corset with small black flats. My hair hair was put up with small pieces framing my face. I look at rumple to see him grinning at me.

"I can't have my maid looking dirty now can I?"

I glare at him once again looking down at my outift, clearly unhappy.

"So what do you need me to do" I say through gritted teeth.

He only giggles as he continues walking.

"Well before you do anything there are rules you need to follow Dearie, don't come to my study... at all. You must cook, clean and fetch my straw also you must clean my clothes"

He says walking upstairs from the dungeon heading towards a storage closet full of mops,broomsticks,sponges the lot.

"Well here you are. Happy cleaning Dearie" He says bowing, a puff of smoke encapsulating him before he's gone. I sigh looking the closet before taking out a duster deciding to start on the main dining room first. I begin dusting all the shelves and slowly made my way to a cabinet full of various items.

'Probably magical in some way' I say to myself, making sure to be careful as I cleaned them. Before I knew it hours had gone by and I had just completed everything before rushing my way down the stairs to start dinner. I began cooking potatoes, chicken soup with homemade bread. Finally dishing out the food I made my way to the dining table where shockingly an already waiting rumple was sat, his hands together looking at me.

I rushed over placing the dishes down before going to quickly fetch the kettle already filled with herbal tea. I placed it carefully on the table before turning to get a tea cup. I slowly made my way over to the table.

"So may I ask you question Dearie since I haven't really gotten the chance to know it yet, what's your name?" He says looking up at me curiously.

"Why would you care to know my name        I'm simply just your maid" I say looking down at the floor. He tilts his sideways examining me before chuckling to himself.

"Well Dearie I think I may as well get to know you if you're gonna be staying, I'm a gentleman that way" He says looking up at me.

'Was that a joke?' I think to myself before saying through my teeth.

"Rosette, my names Rosette. My friends call me Rose" I say sighing. He looks at me with something in his eyes I just couldn't put my fingers on.

"Rosette....." He says to himself before continuing to eat. The way my name rolled off his tongue somehow mesmerising me. I snapped out of my trance and quickly poured his tea as he was finishing his food. Noticing his eyes drift down to my cleavage. 'Damn this man is not discreet' I think to myself. I collect his plates watching his Adams apple bob as I got closer to him. I walk away heading towards the kitchen to clean.

𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗:

"Rosette, Rosette, Rosette..." her name rattling around in mine, almost on loop. It was such a beautiful name 'fitting to the women it belonged to' I think to myself. I watch her walk away and slowly get up following her. She grabs the tea cup turning around to dry it although when she sees me she jumps clearly frightened, dropping the tea cup as she jumps. She quickly picks the cup up of the floor.

"Oh my gods I'm so sorry I-I can try and fix it, its just a bit 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝" she says tears brimming in the corner of her eyes. I look at her and the cup in her shaky hands before grinning.

"It's just a cup" I say to her watching her shoulders physically relaxing. She smiled down at the cup before placing it on the counter.

"I'll get back to cleaning.." she says rushing out, her scent filling my nostrils as she does. She smelled of oak and wild flowers. I look over at the cup, taking it in my hands before leaving to my study.

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

I kept cleaning the house, feeling tired watching the sky get dark. I leaned against the window as I had just finished cleaning one of the master bedrooms. I slowly feel the intoxicating aroma of sleep incase me.

🌼 Author 🌼

Hey guys so this is my first time writing something about Rumplestiltskin. Let me know if you guys are enjoying so far or have any feedback. Hope you enjoy my lovlies 🌼