𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗:

"Hello Dearie"

I say looking straight into her eyes. They were watery and stared at me in shock, I began walking over to her curiously as she backed away defensively.

"Now now dearie no need to be frightened I did just save your life"

I say matter-a-factly. She slowly gets up on shaky legs looking at me curiously. I straighten my posture, taking her hand and kissing it.

"Rumplestiltskin Dearie, or as some may know me the dark one and you are ?"

𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗:

"Dark one...." I whisper frightened. I've heard horrid tales of the dark one and his deals.

I remove my hand from his grasp and put my hood over my head.

"I don't want anything from you dark one"

He chuckles giving me a evil grin.

"Well no you don't but you do owe me. I did just save your life out of 'the goodness of my heart'" He says sitting down on a small log. My heart begins to race as I begin to acknowledge his features, his light pale green skin that almost looked like scales, his eyes were peircing. He looked to have a strong frame and I couldn't help but stare at the small amount of cleavage showing through his vest.

'What am I doing ?!?!' I think to myself before dusting myself off.

"What do you want from me?" I say sternly trying to avoid his gaze.

He smirks and strides over to me.

"You"

I blush and feel my heart race in my chest I swear to the gods I could practically hear it in my ears.

"W-what do you m-mean?" I ask in a shaky and nervous voice trying not to stumble over my words too much.

"I need a maid, my home it's well...dusty" He says circling me almost like a hawk circles it's prey.

"You must be joking" I say almost flabbergasted at his response, I begin to walk away.

"I'm sorry Mr Rumplestiltskin but I don't owe you anything and I didn't ask for your help"

Suddenly I see a cloud of purple smoke incase me for a moment, I open my eyes once again to find us outside an old looking castle, it was creepy and had many dark vines incasing it. I turn around to see the dark one stood quite close to me, he begins walking towards the main doors and stands there almost waiting for me.

"Again Dearie you owe me but if you want to go then go" He ushers me away with his hands. I sigh as I feel myself relax, however as I'm walking away I hear him yell.

"However just know Dearie those knights won't stop looking for you but... I can offer you... protection of sorts"

I turn looking up at him. 'Maybe this is the only shot I've got he is the most powerful in the land' I sigh and begin walking up to the doors of the castle.

He giggles to himself closing the doors behind me, leading me down to what looks like a... cell?

"What am I doing here?" I say quietly as the echo of the dungeon shutters through me.

He giggles.

"Well this is where you'll be staying Dearie can't you have running away now"

He pushes me inside and slams the door shut. I begin to slowly crawl into the corner, curling up. I cry silently, it was all just too much. I slowly begin to fall asleep.