𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

I headed out of my office feeling rage boil through my veins as I stormed through the dark cold halls of my home, it had been a few hours since Rosette had told me about her story and like an earworm it had never left my mind. How she must've felt, what she must have been through. Yet she was still trying to connect with me the person who basically took her freedom right out of her hands using her fear as a way to convince her...and I froze, I couldnt say anything.

'Stupid idiot' I thought to myself.

I guess I felt guilt but i jist couldn't couldn't bring myself to answer her kind words. She even apologised, like I deserved or was due one when she had done nothing. It frustrated me how kind she was, she was too pure for this world of darkness I have surrounded myself in. I throw the doors to my mansion breathing in the cool crisp air of the early morning. My eyes narrowing.

"Now to find those knights..." I say grinning. I used my oh so hopeful magic to whisk me away to what seemed to be a tavern. I pull my hood over my head as I walk in looking at all the disgusting drunken men plaguing the area. Most passed out from the night beforehand, 'well this is disgusting' I was more of a home drinker. Looking carefully around the tavern my eyes snapped over to the corner of the tavern, I see three men dressed in the Queen's statement armour.

'Got you' I giggle to myself.

'How fun this is going to be' I think walking over before purposely bumping into one of the men.

"Oi begger get lost! Watch where your going" He says angrily pushing me. I clench my fist feeling my anger bubble deep inside my chest.

"I'm so sorry sir, how can I ever repay you...please" I say bowing holding out my hands, he simply grunts down at me ignoring me before all three of his men stand up beginning to walk away, their silver and black armour clanking as they do. I abruptly grab what looks to be the chiefs cloak. He turns around his face red with anger.

"Did you just touch one of the Queen's knights?" He says teeth gritted as he scowls down at me.

"I'll have your hand for that boy" He says reaching his hand to his scabbard to sheath his sword. He pauses to find his sword gone, as well as his second and third commanders swords. I chuckle lifting my hood to face them, seeing their faces drop.

"Now now you don't want to do that Dearie, tsk and to think I was going to let you leave with your life" I say giggling watching the three of them back away from me and I grew ever closer. I used their cloaks making them wrap around the body's of the men watching the fall down in horror. I smile and giggle walking over to them, grabbing the chief by head of disgusting black hair lifting him off the floor as he yelled in agony.

"Tell me what you know about Rosette" I say through gritted teeth.

"Rosette..." He thinks to himself struggling under my death grip.

"I-i-dont know any rosette" He says looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Now now dearie don't you lie to me" I set him down pulling his third in command up infront of the two.

"I'm gonna kill him...you lie again you get to watch your friends heart get crushes under my hands. Now I don't think you want that dearie so answer this because trust me it will be the last time I ask..." I say reaching into the third commanders chestplate ripping out his heart, presenting it to the chief.

"Go on dearie" I say crushing the heart just enough for the commander to start screaming in pain, watching their eyes fill with horror.

"Arthur if you're not going to tell him I will!" Says his second commander.

"Shut it Finn!" He screams back and looks back at me with angry eyes.

"The Queen wants her dead. She helped Snow White escape the Queen. Its treason so we've been after her for years that's all.." Arthur says looking at me with hatred in his eyes.

"But if you're looking for her I can help! We can get her together. Damn I'll even kill her for you" I snap and immediately return his friends heart to his body.

"No no no you won't be doing that dearie but I do have something you could do" I say leaning down at them, grinning evilly.

"W-what could we do?!" Finn says desperately.

"It's not what you could do it's what you're going to do... and that is be quiet. I'm gonna put you somewhere miserable where you get to be closest to your enemy without ever ushering a single breath. Watching them live happily without ever hearing your screams, your threats" I say grinning quickly swaying my hands and I see them beg for their life before being a cloyd of purple smoke closes around them revealing three vibrant red roses. I giggle picking them up gently before whispering into them.

"And fun fact about your punishment for your crimes is you'll never perish as long as I live" I chuckle walking out of the tavern heading back to the mansion.

~•𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤•~

Sitting at my spinning wheel, my hands unmoving as I recap the words Rosette had just told me. The warmth of her hands and presence never leaving me. Talking about keeping my memories when I have measly any good ones.

"Little do you know little rose you are my fondest memory" I say quietly watching her leave making the room go dark once again.