Paper Hearts || Our Incomplete Story - Part 2

Vegas

I was scrolling through my gallery when I heard the bell rang. I rolled my eyes, irritated at the thought there's someone who is trying to ruin my peace. The first bell goes off so did the second but I get annoyed when I heard it for the third time. I threw my phone on the bed, woke up and stride towards the door with anger seeping throughout my body. I swear I am going to kill anyone behind that damn door. I peeked through the peeping hole and thud ! I felt my heart dropping down and my eyes widen in shock.

"Pete..." Contemplating on either to open the door or ignoring him, my body works faster than my mind and before I realize it, Pete stood before me dressed in the fucking jersey that he had on for the whole day and black jeans. I jerked my eyebrows, acting coolly as a way of asking him what is he doing here. Without words, he pushed me aside and walked into my room.

Fucking hell ! I clenched my fists in anger.

He dared to wear another man's jersey and barge into my room. What makes him think I'm going to let him walk out of here as if nothing happened. A smirk appeared on my face before I closed and locked the door. Walking towards him, I had nothing in my mind accept to rip off the damn jersey of him. If he wanted to wear a jersey then he should where mine. Not Kinn, not any other bastards. Only I'm the one whom he should be wearing. I could feel my possessiveness running through my vein and oh boy ! Pete surely doesn't have any idea what has he gotten himself into.

"Vegas... I'm not going to pretend I..." I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me. I could see him panic but he quickly changed his stance, trying to remain unbothered.

"Vegasss..." He tried to pushed me away but to no avail. He is strong but as a matter of fact, I'm stronger than him. I run my nose along his jaw to his cheek. Inhaling his scent has always brought me comfort. Pete smells like a hint of honey mixed with vanilla. So soft. So smooth. And so tempting.

"You dare to wear another man's shirt on you Pete ?" I growled, looking at him.

"Well, technically this isn't Kinn's. Only his name was imprinted on the shirt. He gave me..." Again I did not allowed him to finish his words. I hold his chin with my thumb and index finger and kissed his lips. Pete gasped, tried to wiggle away but I am not letting him go.

I gently bite his lower lip, suck it and stroke it lazily with my tongue before I parted his lips with my thumb and pushed my tongue in, playing with his hot tongue. Marking my territory. Marking him mine. Only mine !

Pete has long stop wiggling and eventually gave in into the kiss. I smiled in between the kisses and when Pete tried to fight for dominance, I grabbed his tongue carefully between my teeth and suck it hard before pulling away. We rest our foreheads on each other with a string of saliva interconnected from my lips to his. Both of us trying to catch our breaths.

Pete is looking ethereal.

His doe eyes hazy with lust, begging me for more.

His flushed pink cheeks.

His perfect nose bridge.

And his plump red lip. Glistening with my saliva.

I want nothing more than to rip him off that damn shirt, throwing him on the bed and fuck him all night making him a liquid moaning mess beneath me. I could feel my cock twitch and the growing pain in my pants already.

"Take that damn shirt off Pete." My voice hoarse.

He closed his eyes and looked down before he stripped off. I grabbed the shirt from him and threw it away. Making a mental note to burn it tomorrow. Adoring his fair milky skin, I looked down to below his waist and smirk with satisfaction. His cock already reacted to the tension.

I sat on the edge of the bed, pulling his wrist to bring him closer to me. My hands wrapped around his waist and I began kissing him. Near his belly button, slowly going upwards to his body. I could feel Pete gently tug on my hair before he gets on my lap. His knees around my waist and nails digging into my skin. By the time my lips brushed against his nipples, they are already hard. Fuck ! I lose whatever last ounce of self - control I had and lick his nipples making him whimper. I suck on his nipples and graze on it earning another moan from Pete.

I stood up with Pete still clutching on me and without wasting time, I threw him on the bed. Unbuckled his belt and undress him leaving him naked on my bed. Stripping myself off, I grabbed both of Pete's wrists and pin them down above his head.

I lowered my body making our growing erection in contact and he whimpered. I bring my lips to his forehead. Leaving a tender kiss. Assuring him it will be alright. And when Pete gave in into my touch I know I will not allow anything to stop me and Pete tonight.

I trailed wet kisses along his neck. Sucking and biting, leaving red marks before licking the smooth skin. I took my time. Appreciating the beauty lying down beneath me.

The sensitive skin turning red, every touch and every kisses made him whimper. Everytime he presses his nail into my skin and moan my name, I'm losing it.

The way his back arched when I slide into him. The way his toes curled when I thrust into him. The way he bites his lips everytime I go deeper into him. The way he moans my name in pleasure everytime I hit his sweet spot, making him counting stars. And the way my Pete, my beautiful Pete taking me in so good that I can feel him clenching against my cock.

"You're so beautiful Pete. So fucking beautiful." My breaths hitched and I hold his hips.

With another couple harder thrusts and strokes on Pete's member, I filled him with my hot liquid to the brim making him jerked off. I bent down kissing his juicy pouty lips, swallowing his moan of pleasure as his cum continuing to spurt out.

Pete was panting, chest heaving up and down trying to catch his breath. He looked just as I imagined him to be.

So fucking ethereal !

"Vegas..." He whispered. Placing his warm hand on my cheek.

"Tell me it was you. Tell me it was you the one who found my necklace. Tell me you still love me." Pete's eyes turned glassy, and I hate it so much when he cries. It breaks my heart even more to know the reason he is crying is because of me.

I kissed both his eyes. If he wants to cry then it should only be because of how good I am fucking him.

"I love you Pete. I fucking love you from the day I met you. And yes... I found your necklace. It was me and not the bastard Kinn." And I can see a tear escaped his eyes. One drop, two drops... And tears streamed down his still pink cheeks.

I pushed my body up. Wanted to slide out of him before he pulled my nape towards him. So close that I can feel his hot breath on me.

"Don't. Don't leave. Say that again and make me yours. Naaa Vegasss..." Pete looks overwhelmed and my eyes felt hot. Tears threatening to fall down anytime soon.

Pete wasn't at mistake but I treated him so badly and yet here he is. Begging to be love by me. I don't know what I did to deserve the angel beneath me but I swear I won't hurt him ever again. Never.

All hell would broke loose and I'm not leaving him. The world could burn down for all I care but I would not leave him alone again. By far that is the stupidest mistake I made. I totured him and made both of us suffered.

"You are mine from the moment I laid my eyes on you. And you will forever be mine. Mine Pete ! Mine !" I growled and kiss his tears away.

Pete moaned in delight when I slammed into him. Begging for more and I am more than happy to fulfill his wishes.

My beautiful and gorgeous Pete.
All for me !

🖤💙