Home

Picture from Pinterest.

Vegas was wandering alone in the streets, completely drenched due to the heavy downpour. He kept walking where ever his legs taking him to and his mind could not stop replaying what happened earlier today. All he remembered was Kan erupting with anger.

"Fucking useless son. You failed again and Kinn did better than you !"

Kan did it again. He yelled at Vegas again. He called Vegas useless again and he compared Vegas to Kinn again. Again. So why the hell did it hurt so much ? Why did Vegas felt so humiliated ? Or maybe because Kan did not stopped there...

"Go to Tony. He'll helped you. Do whatever he wants and you better not dissapoint me again."

Vegas felt disgusted upon hearing that name. How could Kan... But then, what do you expect from Kan ? The man who sold his son off for the sake of gaining power.

Vegas scoffed at himself. Look at him right now. Looking nothing less than a pathetic man. All this while he built himself as a person who is feared by all.

Vegas Theerapanyakul.

Everyone feared him. Every soul tremble at the sight of him. But here he is. Breaking down by a single name. Walking aimlessly and deep down in his heart hoping all of this would end.

The sudden strike of bright light that striked him made him covered his face with the back of his hand bit he stayed still. A little while more. A little pain and everything will be fine. He thought, before he heard someone screamed out his name. He felt a hand grabbing his waist and pulling him away from the road.

"Vegas Theerapanyakul are you crazy ?" Pete yelled his heart out. Chest heaving up and down sucking in air. He still could not get out from the shock.

Vegas was almost... Fuck ! Fuck ! Fuck !

He stared at Vegas. The dark eyes was looking back at him but it was void off any emotions. Pete can't see anything. It's empty. It's pitch black.

"Vegas..." Pete called out Vegas name and shake off his shoulder a little bit. After several attempts, Vegas seems to get off his trance and could register what is happening around him.

"Pete..." Vegas trembled and Pete felt his blood drained out. Fuck ! He never saw Vegas in this condition.

"Pete..." Vegas called out his name again. Vegas lips is trembling, his mouth moving but he could not utter out anything. His face morphed before a drop of tear came running down quickly followed by more. But the rain washed out everything.

Not wasting any moment, Pete pulled Vegas into his embrace. Wrapping his hand around Vegas body and the other hand at the back of Vegas head, hugging him tightly. Vegas held both hands on Pete's collar resting his forehead on the older.

Vegas broke down sobbing hard before his body went lax and he dropped to the ground. Vegas let out an uncontrable sob. Crying his heart out on Pete's chest. He hate it when Kan keep on comparing him with Kin. He hate it when Kan called him useless and he hate it when Kan mentioned that disgusting name again.

Vegas cried before anger engulfed himself. Not knowing how to keep it down, he began hitting the pavement with his knuckles. Hitting and screaming out despite Pete effort to stop him from hurting himself.

When Vegas felt his body getting tired did only he stopped. Pete took Vegas hand carefully in his. Looking at the torn open skin and blood coming out made Pete felt horrible. Worrying how the wound may stings, Pete brought Vegas hand inside his shirt. Hoping it would reduce the pain and to avoid direct contact with water which seems to off no use since they are both soaking wet right now.